Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Support for L-B

Hi @tyme , am doing my best to keep well. Motivating myself with action rather than waiting for inspiration. Also, I got through my probationary period for work! Thanks for all your support.

Hey @L-B , I'm rav3n (i consider myself a newbie) - just read up on your messages, I really love this: "Motivating myself with action rather than waiting for inspiration" - such a great way of thinking! 

Also congrats on getting through your probationary period at work!! Woohoo!! 🎉

@L-B 

• Congratulations on getting through your probation period. You are doing great!

Hey @L-B ,

Congrats for passing your probation period! Did you get feedback as part of passing your probation? It sounds like they really value your work.

So proud of you!

Thanks @tyme @Oaktree @rav3n . No formal feedback but happy for me to continue. Here goes another week.

You can do it!!!! @L-B 

As I've said in the past, it sounds like they really appreciate your work 🙂 

Hope today was okay for you.

Hey @L-B ,

How's work going for you? Or how are things going in general?

Hope you are okay.

Hey @L-B 

👋

Happy Friday @L-B ! How'd you go this week?

Hi @tyme @Oaktree , thanks for reaching out. The weeks are rolling on and I am hanging in there despite being anxious before and during the work day. But I am not on the constant verge of resignation and that's a plus for sure. Finances are tight. This adds to work stress but I can't add on more work hours. Not feeling powerless or depressed in the face of this as I am using action to lift my mood. Not waiting for motivation to come along as it rarely seems to show up.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance