Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Thanks @Sophia1

It is just a case of riding it out at this late stage.

I spoke to the real estate again tonight and her explanation has allayed some of darlings fears.

At the moment is is more about my ability to continue to reassure her as I am tired and run down. Just wish feedback did not have to be so vague. 

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

@Determined

Could not quite work out if there is a problem with sale following inspection. Are there any question marks still?

Real estate was being realy vague yesterday.

Sent through some papers re termite barrier as requested (we dont have and have never had termites). Got a reply today that the termite inspector was happy with that but nothing on the building inspection other than there are some cosmetic things noted.  Not feeling as anxious as I was last night, had a mini melt down of my own yesterday afternoon, but still anxious that we have not heard anything. Not sure if they are going to want to reduce the price or something.  

I think it is all just silly games on behalf of the buyer and all about the money at the moment. I just have to go with it and not appear too anxious. 

@Former-Member ^^^^

Will pray for swift confirmation that all going ahead as agreed @Determined

Our house is in really good order. Low set brick and tile. Maintenance has been kept up so there is definatly no structural issues.  I will follow up with the agent by lunch tomorrow if I have not heard anything. 

Thanks @Former-Member, I appreciate that. 

Still no news on the house @Former-Member other than agent saying it shouldn't  be a problem.  

Going to be a long weekend I think. 

Confirmation all going ahead would take the heat off @Determined. Hope you are able to find moments of joy Bro.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance