Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 it has been hard but the med change has been huge. They are getting rid of one med, introducing another and are trying to decrease another one. I dont think I realised how numb I had become until this week. A lot of emotions coming out. I know i am in the safest place however to have these needed changes happening. I have been pushing myself to attend some mindfulness sessions too which have been extremely hard but hoping it helps in the long run. They initially said 2 weeks in here but think i will be in for a bit longer. 

@Former-Member

Why has my request still not attended to? What else do I need to do to ask for help?

Hi @Sans911,

I've been moderating since 8pm but haven't seen a request or email from you sorry. Could you please email me and discuss what is going on for you?

kind regards,

Frog

@Sans911💜 💙
Hope everythings at least okish
I hope the mods help you soon
I there anything i can help with at all?

@Faith-and-Hope

Please can you help support our sister? I don't know if I've done right or wrong, but mods arent responding, and I fear I've done more harm than good.

@Sans911 I agree with @outlander

Here if u need me hun 

@Sans911 ..... I will do whatever I can to support both of you through this ..... it’s always hard when something goes awry, but if we lead with love, things will generally sort out by degrees.  Time seems to help emotions to settle and perspectives to clarify ..... and it happens to “the best of us” (meaning everybody, in my books, because we are all “the best of us”).

Pleaee keep reaching for the support you need and we are all here for you .... and yes, I will be sitting closely with our forun sister 💐💕

@Former-Member

I've received no notification from you, and this is distressing me even more.

Just sitting quietly with you all ❤

@outlander

I'm so tired of being me. I constantly misread things, and get off on the wrong foot. I feel like such a fk up, like I'd be better off not being being here.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance