Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: What's For Dinner ?

me. f&h =. mr. f&h .......

Had corrected it already ..... Autocorrect was insistent ..... lol ....

Yeah… it sounds like it should be a food poisoning nightmare, but months of using it and we're still perfectly well. and it has a very good history re. food safety. I'm pretty sure if there was even one case of illness from it, any restaurant using it would be in deep trouble. As I said, it's very counterintuitive. Goes right against the grain for many people. (Gets some very passionate responses online from both enthusiasts and people convinced someone's gong to get sick!)

I am sure reading it would be entertaining in itself .....

@Smc
Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm thinking of trying making a Chinese soup @Smc but would freeze what I don't use.

very interesting @Former-Member

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Smc, @barely, @soul

the last few days I have been cooking up a storm  and I thought I would share them with you

and wondering What`s for Dinner at your place HeartHeart

@Faith-and-Hope, @Former-Member, @Smc, @barely, @soul, @Adge, @Scout, @NikNik, @Owlunar, @Former-Member, @Mazarita, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Former-Member, @Maggie, @outlander, @Pepsimax, @Appleblossom, @Hope4me, @BlueBay, @PeppiPatty, @Lunar, @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @cheerbear29, @Determined, @Former-Member, @Teej, @Kurra, @Sahara, @frog, @greenpea, @TAB, @Tiggeroo, @Former-Member, @oceangirl, @eth, @Catcakes, @Anna88, @Sans911, @Former-Member, @MoonGal, @Jacques, @Phoenix_Rising, @Silenus, @Lesley, @Former-Member, @Zoe7, @Amour_Et_Psyché, @Former-Member, @Rockpool, @Former-Member, @BambiFawn, @Bubbles3

Homemade sausage rolls

IMG_20180204_125936.jpg

Fish cakes

IMG_20180205_175724.jpg

Zuccini and carrot Quiche

IMG_20180205_184039.jpg

Oh nooo! Those homemade sausage rolls look so amazing, and now I am starving - stomach going *grrrrooowwwlll** hahaha Smiley Very Happy @Shaz51

Hmm, I haven't made up my mind what will be on the menu tonight. Perhaps a nice pasta dish, that seems pretty easy. Maybe matriciana!

Let me see ! .... Let me see ! .... I only have the triangles here ..... 

@Shaz51 @Scout

Hi @Shaz51

I'd like a nice roast beef dinner for my virtual dinner.... real dinner's likely to be "help yourself to whatever bits and pieces are around" due to me being a bit tuckered out. Smiley Tongue We may round the bits and pieces out with French Toast, as we have an oversupply of eggs and somewhat stale bread at the moment.

FrenchToastMimosa_540x380px.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh yum @Shaz51, that looks really nice.  You're obviously a good cook Shaz.  I'm okay as standard basic food, but I'm not overly patient with time consuming preparation.  Besides, been away most of the day with a couple of medical appointments for my husband today.  So only enough time to drop into a butcher on our way home to pick up a couple of chicken kievs.  At least its one of hubbys favourite meals, and little work for me to do. So along with the Chicken Kiev I'll be serving steamed mixed veges, and some mashed potato to soak up the excess garlic sauce.  The picture below is as close as I can get to what it will likely look like.

Sherry

• Image result for chicken kiev
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance