Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good morning @Appleblossom  & @Mazarita thanks for the tags and I'll take groovy and gypsy as compliments - reassurance that I haven't totally lost my style to my MH lack of confidence, desire to blend in too much.

@Appleblossom  I could say a lot about the issue of gender identity choices.  Suffice to say I believe young people will find all the information and support out there on-line if they are that way inclined.  I don't see learning we all have choice in what/who we identify as - as bombardment.

@outlander good luck with the car.  On the phone with Mum,sorry.

Hi Mazzy @Mazarita what colour do you dye your hair again? I have the feeling it is auburn is that right? I am spending a day inside today. Don't feel like facing the world will venture out tomorrow :). Really hoping this pain of yours doesnt progressit sounds awful.  Will probably go for cat naps today with my hot water bottle 🙂

@Exoplanet Wow! I should get your round to build the pea a lil pea house. She needs a house she has a car now she needs a pea house to keep her warm at night.

Image result for green pea car

Hi @greenpea  hope your day is relaxing for you.  I'm having an easy day today too.  Need to try to shake off anxiety.   Have just posted to you on the NDIS thread.

@outlander my only plans for today are to get on the exercise bike, water the garden and cook a pot of soup tonight - carrot, corn, leek, lemongrass, coconut milk and miso - it's a favourite of mine.

@Mazarita hoping you feel much better when you re-awaken.

@greenpea sounds like you want @Exoplanet to build you a pod!

Hi @Sophia1 sorry I forgot to tag you.  How are you travelling?  Haven't chatted with you for a while.

That sounds good @eth
You should send some of that soup this way!

Cars a no go. Had gearbox issues

Damn @outlander  hopefully you'll find a decent car soon.  Your life really depends a lot on having reliable transport doesn't it.

Yes it sure does esp with the horses and the second job @eth

@greenpea I just read your post about your daughter (not sure what pronouns they use!).   Sounds like she/they might be gender fluid which is not so uncommon these days.  

Mine grew up with body dysphoria but didn't have the language to express it until about 24 years old.  I wouldn't wish dysphoria on anyone.   I'm sure we could have an interesting conversation about being a parent of someone going through a transition.  All we can do is love and accept them and be flexible for them and learn to use the language they are comfortable with.  I only have one child (that survived) and I couldn't bear to lose them over these issues.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance