Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks, @greenpea Smiley Happy How's your day going?

@Mazarita Well my day is going great thanks Mazzy. I have a huge delivery of groceries coming this afternoon. The delivery guys who deliver it are always so cute 😛 they must  pick them out for their looks alone because they are normally late so it is not necessarily speed so by the time they arrive you forgive them for making you wait ages :D.

Hello Everyone 🙂

@ethso glad to hear you will be able to get the professional assistance you need HeartHeartHeart {totally get that that is a reason for anxiety!!!}

@Mazaritagood to hear the head pain has subsided some Heart & that you are able to get your teeth fillings started today Heart I was wondering if the sore mouth may have something to do with the extra sleep & particularly deep sleep - not having drinks for long hours & perhaps (especially with sleep apnea) breathing through your mouth. I think you already use the mouth moistener?, but I wonder whether you use it before you go to sleep? How cool is it to have a psycically gifted friend!?! I play a little with Tarot cards & Viking Runes 🙂

@outlandergood work noticing the car had gearbox problems - that can be a very expensive problem! & good luck finding the right car for you Heart

@AppleblossomI agree that whether we're male of female, we're all people. I think there are definite differences between the sexes (not just the obvious), but if you look at us as a whole, we're very similar. Though I have to confess I prefer females, I've had some very unpleasant experiences with males throughout my life, from a very young age, including my Father & Brother. I think the instict of aggression is still very strong in them, but I also think the instinct to protect the young is still very strong in females.Just for you GP :)Just for you GP 🙂

@greenpea

Love to you all Heart

@Teej @CheerBear @Sophia1

@Exoplanet Hi Exoplanet is that greenpea's house? It hasn't come up yet the mods must still be working their magic on it. I am cold today so a nice pea pod would be wonderful 🙂

OMG! @Exoplanet My pod is Fantastic!!!! I love it so much!!! Thank you very, very much 🙂 xxxx

Hey @Mazarita  hope your dental ap't goes ok this afternoon.

Love the pod @greenpea @Exoplanet!

Sorry I disappeared.  Sil and I had a talk and identified tasks I need to do and in what order and also details of how differently allocated funds will be paid.  So much to do but just not in the headspace to tackle it yet.  She also installed a printer to my laptop which will be very handy.

Catch you later.

@eth Cya later eth xxxx

a quick hello everyone...

I am having to limit time on computer again ....self care in rehabilitation...

it takes me so long to think what I want to say...hope that I do not upset or offend someone...be misunderstood...

so end up posting nothing....

wanted to respond to @Exoplanet for your kind thoughtfulness...also agree with your philosophy about males and females being different...yet similar ...my thoughts anyway...

@eth have not read NDIS thread...sorry...just don't want to read about disability pension related stuff...sends me down the track of "family member" long term outcome...

am pleased to hear that all finally working out for you though...as you are entitled to this support....what the support is supposed to be there for....

I am sure this will help your life and mindset considerably moving forward....wonderful news for you...

@greenpea yes I can see why you are so excited about your new pea pod....love it to bits...very talented @Exoplanet

@outlander cars are a drain on expenses....definitely a relief to have avoided paying out too much money on repairs....I do hope that you find something suitable at a reasonable cost soon....hope that your life is picking up despite the setback in other ways...

@CheerBear not sure where you are at...as I have not been around...more for myself ...not because of anyone here...

so for you I too wish that you are having some happy moments...with your young family as well...such precious times...you are such a good mum....

@Mazarita I did read about your head...then I think your teeth are an issue now....might be related as nerves from teeth could create pain in temple area ....eye area...hopefully will settle after your dental appointment...

take care all....will be about here and then...Heart

Hi and thanks @Sophia1.  I've been thinking of you.  Sending best wishes for your recovery journey.

Hi to anyone else who's around this afternoon.

Hi @eth sounds like you are getting straight into the planning of what you are going to be doing day by day, week by week, in a new rehabilitative phase of things. I hope there is going to be enough recovery time for you in between activities in the first instance. Or perhaps diving in the deep end is the way to go! Either way, I too feel these resources will be of so much benefit. Woman Happy

I see my psychiatrist in another couple of weeks. You are right, I was doing all nighters every second night for quite a long time (maybe even two months). Followed usually by very long sleeps until the next one, with maybe half a day of being kind of optimum. It's possible my rapid cycling has reduced to swings between anxiety and depression. Two to three days ago I was very anxious to the point of paranoia. Yesterday and today I have been down. I'll just try to be patient with it all for now, while expressing it here. 

Hi @Sophia1, good to hear your intelligent words. You are right that the pains in the head may be related to the dental work going on. I will mention it to the neurologist either way. Several more fillings to go yet, I say with some trepidation after today's experience, and also with gratitude that they will be done. I look forward to a happier mouth in about a month. I wonder how you are going but am not leaving this thread much. Good to see you when you drop in. Woman Happy

Hi @Exoplanet Heart thanks for your kind words about my head problems. I have used the mouth moisturiser spray before sleep. But it's good to get the reminder, it would be a good habit to get into. How awesome you play with tarot and viking runes. I have a couple of tarot decks but I just keep them wrapped in scarves, with other special items in my room. I don't look into them anymore. I think I've only had one or two readings from my friend, close to the time we met 16 years ago (she's done hundreds, possibly more than a thousand for other people since then). She does occasionally pull out her bag of runes though, and she, C and I all draw tiles and kind of do a group reading together. I like those moments. I too love the pea pod!! Smiley Very Happy

Hi @greenpea, you made me smile with your account of the grocery delivery guys. Cheeky pea! Smiley Very Happy

Hi to anyone else around. Feel free to jump in. Hope everyone's evening goes well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance