Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Oh WOW @Faith-and-Hope The image is beautiful - and in our colours - that is going to be my new screensaver Hon ....loooooove it Smiley Very HappyHeart

Just in time to celebrate your win @Zoe7 ..... 🎉

Move over Principal .... you’re about to find out why @Zoe7 is a much-loved member of your school community ..... and you did it the civil way by approaching the Principal in person first @Zoe7 ..... go you ❣️

Thanks Hon - it certainly feels like I have had a huge win today. I just got another call from the HR person and it seems like I will be getting paid over the school holidays now too so that is the printer paid off and maybe I will shout myself to some donuts 😀

I will need to pay to see the DBT psychologist who is going to see me while my GP and pdoc are away so that will come in handy for that too.

...and your image today was perfect and the perfect time to give me a much needed lift - as always you have warmed my heart too - so a good afternoon all around 💜💜💜

Yay 💓

@Zoe7

@Faith-and-Hope that picture is so beautiful. id love to be walking through there!

@Zoe7 big smiles for you. you have accomplished so much today. Heart

It has been a big day for me @outlander but yes so much achieved and it feels like things are finally on track - now the next step is actually returning to work and seeing how I cope with the whole environment.

Zoe's Beach compressed.png

I did it ❣

@Zoe7

Thanks @outlander ....

I love colour, so these ones really appeal to me.  Glad you like it too.

💜

baby steps but at least things are underway now @Zoe7 all you can do it try Heart
i ended up going a road trip today and created a thread if youd like to look at some pics too 🙂

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander you had a productive day @Zoe7 love the pictures f&h 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance