Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Depression Dementia Dad

drowing.. floating @Former-Member still here Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no 😳 “drowning” sorry, can I help a little ? Hugzz💕

its just abit of a mess at the moment @Former-Member just have to get past the tough stuff first. thought i may have been immune to the downers today but they have crept in this evening, thankfully its nearly bed time and i can start again tomorrow

Heart @outlander

@Former-MemberHeart

I am alright.

The usual.

Cat is next to me on couch.

Woman Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Is that “downers” as in the way ppl treat you? Bad events? Loneliness? Sickness? Black dog? I’m here for a little while before bed?

@outlander

Former-Member
Not applicable

Glad you’re “alright” @Appleblossom, with fur baby beside you. But I do wonder if you walk with a limp with your ‘left’ side missing 😊 lol
Hugz 💗💕

give cat a pat for me please @Appleblossom im glad to hear your alright

yeah @Former-Member abit of a mix of everything at the moment, its not usually just one thing unfortunatly. its abit hard to explain, its all just a mix of everything but i cant really do much about it so have to sit with the emotions for now
Former-Member
Not applicable

Deep breathing meditation @outlander, even if it’s just for x10 breaths, and happy thoughts, even a feel good fav movie to go to sleep to.
Take care of you forum sister. Sorry I’ve not been round much, do care you know 💕

thanks @Former-Member
youve no need to apologise though. its nice to see you pop in when you can though
im just having a look at some craft things and also some plants on what i can buy with birthday money. id love to have a plant to nuture myself to im looking into that
what about you? are you into gardening?

Sometimes birthdays are the worst of all as they are meant to be a celebration of life and it rubs into our face the difficulties. @outlander

@Former-Member Heart

I am supposed to be watching a feel good movie but my mind it too distracted ... so it is on another tab ... lol ... while I read and post here ... so much for my self care.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance