Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Do you know much about the Certificate IV in mental health peer work?

@hanamiI must admit I am pretty stoked. I didn't get any tertiary qualifications because my schooling was all over the place and I went to 7 schools all up & because of the trauma I was living through I didn't do well. Getting the Diploma will be very validating as I know I have the experience and skills and the Cert.IV in peer support will help my ability to work one on one, which is where my head is at for the roles I want to do after selling our business. It is great to have some vision again for the future and to be working towards doing something I am passionate about again.

Re: Do you know much about the Certificate IV in mental health peer work?

So glad for you @Boppa . It must have been so hard to have your schooling chopped and changed like that. I had a steady schooling but I was a little rebel so by my own volition, stuffed up and didn't get tertiary qualifications even though as an A-grade student. Never mind, I feel I've made up for it in what I've done as an adult. Who says your educational achievements have to go in a linear fashion!

Yay again for you feeling so good!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance