Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

big hugs @Maggie no words but am listening and hearing you Heart

I think you have captured how you are feeling extremely well @Maggie Simple words with a lot of emotion behind them. Here with you Hon Heart

@Zoe7 @outlander 💜💜

@outlander @So much in those beautiful pics. Thanks you for the thoughts. Lots of these for you.💕💜💕💜💕💜💕💜💗💗💗

Good morning @Maggie Got a busy day planned here - how is yours looking?

Good morning @Zoe7 @Not too busy here. A few things planned. Getting rid of a large sideboard that's been taking up half my lounge room. Will be good to have some space.

You are heading for school holidays????Or have they already started?????

Enjoy what you can of your day.💜💜

School holidays started yesterday @Maggie I have a lot on this week and then next week plan on taking it easy. The plan is to clean my house this week and then be able to do some painting and papier mache next week with lots of Toby and Cat time.

I also need to get my garden weeded and do a tip run - that I was planning for Thursday but it seems like we are expecting rain then so it may have to wait until next week. Today and tomorrow are full of appointments and meetings so no time to do it sooner.

It is sad having to get rid of things but the space will be nice too. I also have very little space with all my school resources taking up the majority of my house. I really need to be able to move them around to create some more space but it is a much bigger job than I currently have time for - maybe next holidays.

@Zoe7 @Back to basics eh. Cleaning and dumps runs.

I saw a paper mache bowl done with confetti. I was impressed, but not enough to do it.

I hope next week you manage much deserved rest with Toby and cat. I must get back to Mags, she's over in the flat and the dining room is starting to be occupied. Time to move me thinks.

SO lovely to catch you this mornig @Maggie  Give Mags an extra cuddle from me and Toby Heart Sending you a littl joy to have in your day Hon Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance