Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Nigh-night @Former-Member ..... just home from dinner out with my Dad and my girls.

Sleep well.

@Maggie @Former-Member @Bluetoo @Shaz51

💜💐

@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Former-Member@Bluetoo@Shaz51 Reading along with nothing to offer, just one of these.image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope

🍩

No @Former-Member you weren't talking just to yourself. 😀 I was just busy at the time of your post and then headed off to bed about 11.30pm.

And yeah this is a pretty normal routine for me. Bed any time after 11pm and up around 7am.  I try to keep a routine going as much as I can. But I seem to wake every hour during the night, so never seem to feel rested afterwards. In fact I read your post during one of my overnight wakeups. It was about 2.30am and I needed a distraction.

You are correct about hubby being difficult. His latest is that he is, as of Friday night, refusing to take his medications. That includes his ADs, as well as meds to treat his encephalitis as well as his twice daily anti coagulant needles to treat his pulmonary embolism. We are talking life threatening stuff here, so its really difficult for me to cope with.

I would totally LOVE to have a real live cuppa with you, and the others here. Sadly, a virtual one must suffice.

Sorry to hear that an attempt to do too much has resulted in you feeling as though you are suffering for it now. I guess we must all learn to pace ourselves a little better?

Oh goodness, that odd pain on your forehead where the BCC was removed does not sound ideal Bella. Of course it could be totally unrelated. But for peace of mind alone, it would be worth getting it checked. If yours was an Infiltrating BCC, as my Dr kindly rang me and told me on Thursday that mine was, then they do need watching.

Must go now, but will return when more time.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Maggie.  Always a pleasure to hear from you.  The hugs and warm and fuzzies are much appreciated.  Hey ... isnt this your thread?  So, you dont have to offer anything.  Its meant to be about you after all.  Just know we are all here for you.  Any time you need us, and in whatever way we can possibly help.  I'll bet DaZi would have loved the pic of the little girl with the bucket playing in the rain which Faith posted here a couple of days ago?

Beautiful days here too over the past few days. The rain, wind and overcast skies are now gone, and the sun shines brightly.  Little Holly is braving the cold on her 'sun bed' out on the deck. Its cool, but the sun is shining and she loves that.  It warms her up despite the coolness of the air around.  Although she will come to the back door and ask to be let back in soon I expect.  Then she will snuggle up on my lap again.  She feels so warm and soft then.  I gave her a bath a couple of days ago. She dried herself in the sun then too.  Thankfully she dries very quickly, having such fine hair and not much of it.

No plans today, so might spend a bit of time in the sun myself, catch some Vitamin D.

Sherry Heart

@Former-Member Yes daZi did love the pic @Faith-and-Hope posted. She gets me out in the garden, like it or not. I had mud squishing through my toes a few days ago, something she found hilarious, made me smile though.

Hubby is really proving to be more difficult than ever, he must be struggling hard inside, so hard for you.

Cool here too, -2 during the week, a few 0 in the next week, some sunny days follow, some grey. My Furbaby has a few warm coats and sits outside watching any gardening activity. Holly sounds delightful. 

Im with you watching the clock all night. It's hard, harder for you being a carer. Take care @Former-Member

@Big wave @Former-Member.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Feeling really flat @Maggie @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope

Will have to come back another time, sorry. 

Cuppa for you. 

🌸🌷🌺

💜💖💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Former-Member. 

Take all the time you need my friend.  No pressure at all to respond. 

Thanks for the cuppa.  A chai latte right now would be perfect I think.  

Sherry Heart

Image result for chai latte

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for understanding @Former-Member 💜

take care 

@Former-Member A hi or like is fine, just what you are up to.image.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

👋💜 @Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance