Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

So pleased to hear that today was a good day @BlueBay

@utopia@Shaz51@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope And others 

The night didn’t end well - I’m in hospital. Came in around 11pm with chest pain arm Tingling. 

Went to bed and started to cry told hubby I think I’m having a breakdown. For the first I told him the truth. I told him it’s been like this for a week or so. He said why didn’t I tell him. I said because I didn’t want to hurt him or Worry him. He said he is here for me and will always. 

Dr doing tests but I’m still here snd uts 5am. 

Also wauting fir mental health clinician to come and speak with me. 

Suppose I should tell them the truth too. 

Sending you hugs @BlueBay. Hope the test results come back OK for you ❤

❤️ @BlueBay .....

Yes, tell them what is going on so they can support you properly.

So sorry you ended up in hospital but good that you are where you can get some help @BlueBay Telling them the truth is essential here Hon - you need the support. 

It is good that you told H how you are feeling - that took courage BB - and maybe that will help you in the future be more open with him also.

Sending you love and hugs my beautiful yellow flower Heart

Hi @Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope@CheerBear@Shaz51@utopia

@Owlunar

im home niw. All tests came back good. Just my blood pressure high. 

Hubby picked me up sbd was relieved nothing was wrong. 

The mentsl Health clinician didn’t come. They must have been busy. But the doctor has phoned them and given them my number. 

Im staying home. My D and Ayla are calling in. Need a cuddle. 

I’m thinking it was a good thing in a way thst hubby saw me the way I was. On the floor almost fainting and sobbing.  

Thats why he called sn ambulance. 

I think this will now open up our communication. Well I hope so anyway. 

I hope it opens up communication also for you both @BlueBay

HI @BlueBay

I'm  sorry things got so bad for you but also I am really glad you have told your husband you are battling with depression and feel as if you are having a breakdown - I am not sure what a breakdown is but it seems to me as if you have been on the edge of burning out for a long time and have come a long way working on it but yes - your husband needs to know

I don;t know why your psyche doesn't put you in hospital either - you battle life on so many fronts yet get your "act" together and keep your face on straight or however you might put it - and hide so much from your husband - that's not good in the long term as you are against the odds without hiding stuff and you do need a rest and I recollect that hospital closes down at Christmas which seems so wrong to me - but still

Blood pressure - I have that too and I take medication for it and it keeps it stable and not only that - the medication helps with my anxiety and that has been so much less these months with family members so ill - 

But things have got a little too much for the last fews days and I have had stress headaches and fatigue so I haven't been in - I have a lot to catch up on - 

That's one way I cope with things - I withdraw - it's something I have learned over time and for me it's totally okay to be alone with my thoughts and just do the main chores

I know you can't just snap out of it - if we could do that - no one would have to tell us - the same goes for pulling up our socks etc - but you have needed to tell your husband the truth and you have and I am so glad you have and I hope you can rest for a few days - 

Dec

btw - I think you are the strong one in your marital partnership - it seems very much the case to me

Hugs for you @BlueBay. So pleased you opened up to your hubby. 

Hi @utopia@Owlunar@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope

im on the list to go back into hospital. 

I’ve bitten the bullet snd decided I need time for me. I know we are struggling financially but I’m sure when I do go in my boys will help financially. 

I was trying to get through on my own but I need help dnd support sgsin. I can’t fo it on my own.

I’ve emailed my psych and told him about last night and he replied saying he’ll put me on list.

so hopefully I won’t have to wait too long. 

I think I’ve msdr the right decision. I told hubby today snd he said ok as long as boys help out with money. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance