Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

It has warmed up abit but havent been anywhere yet. Ive hit slow procrastination mode and havent moved far from the lounge except take kids to school and also now picking them up. @Former-Member
Will do horses after i drop kids home.

Hoping you can get out today even though its so bloody hard.

Im trying to stay positive... @Sans911 i cant really do much now till wait till tomorrow huh. Its the unknown that worries me. I dont really know what to expect nor do i know what to say.

It’s good news @outlander. Just take it as it comes. If it’s meant to be it will work out. I think it’s only part of moving forward. Many of my gains have come from lots of places and people over time. For me it was also people reinforcing many of the same messages that helped me to stop searching for the magic wand. I was a magic wand tragic 🤭😳😜. I hope that it works out though @outlander. You deserve that 💜🤗

Thanks @Teej i guess your right. I can only wait and see what happens tomorrow. Just nervous
I feel like a walking tradgey
Former-Member
Not applicable

It is b# hard @outlander I wish it wasn’t. 

I did a food shop. I had to. Haven’t been for a while. 

Whats for dinner at your place tonight?

Sheperds pie here. 

Cuppa and a crumpet first. 

💖

Well done for food shopping @Former-Member

Im still at work and had an upsetting encounter with 2 different people. Seems being alive bothers people.

Im not sure about dinner i guess whatever still in the freezer that pop agrees to...

@outlander

The unknown is always scary lil Sis. Just go into this therapist without too many expectations. Just be open and willing to hear what she has to say.

If you can think of anything to ask her, perhaps jot it down. Perhaps you can ask her what's her style of therapy, what might happen during the session, does she have awareness or training in DBT and/or is she willing to discuss it with you?

She said she will only have 15/20 minutes for a chat so i dont think ill be able to get that out. I guess she will have her own questions. The time usually goes quick on those sorts of calls so i guess its just waiting till tomorrow to see what she says. Thanks for the suggestions though ill write them down and if i have time will ask her. Im not sure if its the psych herself or if its reception as it was sent through the email @Sans911

hi @outlander @Sans911

How are you this evening?

Hi @Sans911 was thinking about you before. Hope you're ok. 

Hi 👋 @outlander@MDT

@BlueBay 💙

@MDT was ok now not so much. Dont want to talk about it though
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance