Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Haven't got a lot of plans @outlander. Looking forward to tomorrow when kids are back at school. Will have some peace and quiet!!

DBT tomorrow @outlander and need to try to get the backyard mowed before it rains. Also need to put a few things on the trailer and get it to the tip if I have enough time tomorrow.

peace and quiet sounds nice @Snowie
pop got back yesterday so my peace and quiet will be almost non-existent again. still another week of holidays here for the kids too.

how is dbt going? @Zoe7 hopefully you can get the things you need to done tomorrow

This module is the most difficult for me @outlander and pretty much over having to go - this is my last module so will be pleased to finish it - this is my second time around so time to finish up. It is getting too hard with work as well - need that day off to recharge.

oh i hadnt realised this was the second time around for you @Zoe7
has it been helpful though?
sorry this modules the most difficult one, can i ask which one it is?

im not surprised your needing the day off to recharge rather than attend appointments

Interpersonal Effectiveness @outlander not my favourite at all. I prefer to avoid people so this one is hard for me. We discussed this a bit last week - it is a funny one because I am good with people just don;t like interacting with them - not ideal for a teacher lol

It has been helpful - especially the group situation and working within that environment - much like here - you learn from each other and share in successes. It also helps having something to focus on each week - a specific skill that is in the forefront of your mind. Doing the diary card each day helps too - it shows you how many skills you have actually used and is a good example of progress.

heyyyyy my @outlander  Heart

@Snowie i just seen they are playing the finale of bbt tonight!?

that is a tough one @Zoe7 i avoid people too but i guess we have dailiy interactions even if we dont really think about it. just seems to be apart of life.
for someone who doesnt like them your good at interacting with others though!
sounds like an interesting module though in implementing the skills youve learnt already.

hello @Shaz51 Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance