Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hi @outlander ,how is your day going hun?

its been a little busy @Snowie mostly just housework and the horses though.
have had lots of thinking time which hasnt been good for me.

how are you? hows your day going?

its been abit busy on and off @Snowie  i mostly done housework. groceries and then the horses but thats about it. ive had alot of thinking time today which hasnt been to good for me. 

How are you? hows your day going?

HUge hugs hun. Am here if you need to talk about anything @outlander 

My day has been ok. Had gp but thats about it. Just been doing some things at home.

@CheerBear  👋🌈

Sounds like a quietish day for you @Snowie  did you say the kids went back today?

i kinda need to talk but i dont really know how to put it into words sort of thing

Was a quietish day @outlander . Kids went back to school today so had some peace and quiet!

It is sometimes hard to get the words out hun.

It is strange theyve made the school term start mid week and with tomorrow being a public holiday i struggle to see the point really. the kids here start back on monday.
yes definently hard to get the words out. Alot of it is like mothers guilt but in a sisters version. its confusing for me and i dont really know what to do about it. theres lots of chatter in my mind about that stuff and its hard to handle sometimes.

i keep thinkin about how spoilt ive been and that i really shouldnt be complaining about anything @Snowie 

Its not complaining @outlander . The feelings you have are real and you have a right to feel whichever way you do. 

Will be back soon hun, have to feed the kids.

ok @Snowie thank you
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi to you too 👋 @outlander 

Sorry I’m not around much. 

I don’t want to be too depressing for you or anyone. 

Was your day ok?

Mine was 😫

Home all day again. 

Same old. That’s why I never say much. 

💜💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance