Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Bill16 yes because I laugh at all your jokes 🙂 hahahaha! and I like your car. Are you in any groups like car enthusiasts groups? That would be a great way to meet up with women. 

Hehe

Yeah I guess so

@Bill16 Adge has tried online dating so far hasn't had much luck but it is a possibility. I worry about TABs too get him out dating too. All the guys should be out dating instead of talking to a pea.

@Bill16 is that your car? because if it is I would go on a date with you to have a ride really fast in that car. Lots of women would. Plus you are funny, nice and polite you just have to get out there 🙂

Ha

Haha I like @greenpea but

That car is a head turner,pity I blew the motor up

There is a thread which someone started .... a singles thread .... you should try and find it .... @Bill16 you are not alone my friend boot. A lot of single mi people out there in the real world.

It is terrible though just the thought of getting into a really fast car has got the pea going a lil but hyper .... possibly due to the fact I have dropped a bit of medications to lose some weight 😛

@Bill16 Oh no! How did you blow up the motor??

Do many skiddeez @greenpea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance