Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16four wheel driving and playing golf sound like fun!  i wonder if i could talk my support worker into four wheel driving at the beach...

Got motorbikes to @greenpea we like to go fishing,case worker is my brother in-laws brother , we are mates 

TAB
Senior Contributor

song aus gary numans limitierten vinyl scheibe "replicas" die 2008 erschienen ist
TAB
Senior Contributor

it is a bit of a shack @Bill16 def need to get building inspected I guess

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, done walk. Waiting at chemist for meds. Hope you're all okay

Yeah definitely need a building inspector @TAB like you said,house in Merridan looks solid 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're having a good day.  Hope the day turns out well for us.

Hey @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @greenpea @Glisten 

I'm heading out to see Furiosa - want to see it on the big screen before it disappears

Hope the rest of your days are good!

TAB
Senior Contributor

just depends what you need to be near @Bill16  im 200ks from city and often thought if only 50ks closer lol, but beggars cant be choosers. i had a budget and prices were going up heaps even in country then, ok cheaper places like mine not gone up since but dearer ones in country gone up heaps in SA

how often do you see rels, prob need to be somewhere near them ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

look at you go @StuF (with a Life) lol .. goes to footy, volunteering and pictures. I do . none of that. lol. sit at home and make myself feel sick lol.

Oh well, one day will get out and about a bit more I guess. got standing offer to stay night at friends to fit in w course. so , every 2 weeks. they live at a really nice beach. I just go there , get hammered,wind them up and feed the mozzies lol.

last time was first time been there in a long time, had got back to whose food is whose crap, bit boring. oh you'd better take that . etc. they are a good cook if know how to motivate them, bit hard when they are trying to lose weight ha ha.

@Meowmy  might go back to bed here. slight upset tum. too scared to get in shower too cold. prob 2 hours nap best thing for me. enjoy pictures @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance