went back to sleep here @Meowmy  

Thanks, hope you are okay enough

got lawyer again 11am, see if they turn up this time lol

so that means bigtown, try and do some shopping, going to be 29 here today

Hope your day is going okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

@Oaktree  I blabbed it was my  birthday b4 class.Girl I talk to a bit picked it up and ran with it.. to woolworths and got a cake ..

was telling people how old I was  , people joking I was 30 etc so I got my drivers licence out lol

and yes, everyone sang happy birthday lol 

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with lawyer. Safe smooth trip to big town. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thankyou @Meowmy  hope there is some good in your day

Morning Tabalugans and the Cool Friends 

@TAB are you lawyering up for the German 🇩🇪 real estate or is this something different?

@Meowmy big hugs wishing you glimmers 

@StuF is your new friend Virus still there?

@Bill16 what have you been up to? We have been smashed by rain here in Bully. My Ag drainage worked perfectly

@SmilingGecko you’re no doubt doing amazing things.

G

@TAB 

Oh I am glad that you got cake. Sounds nice but maybe a little embarrassing. Nice to share the day with others. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Glisten , no, those ones are in WA, as started claim there re Germany.

this is just trying to get someone taken out of Will

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh I got caught up in all, wasnt really embarrassing @Oaktree  and yes, was nice of them

@Glisten just doing shadow work as part of psycho-spiritual integration. I've been told you don't grow spiritually unless you take ownership of your own projections onto other people. I have followed a psychiatrist called David Hawkins who was also a mystic and he said the consciousness gateway to the spiritual realms known as Pride which sits at a tipping point calibration is denied to us unless we work through our own shadowy characteristics. (instead of projecting it onto other people). I did read the book Owning our Own Shadow years ago but am now looking at ways to increase this level of self scrutiny in a more vested way. All kinds of stuff is coming up for review for me now. It takes a lot willingness to be a witness to this stuff we deny, repress or project onto others. I find I have to find a centering within my own heart to acknowledge compassionately that this resides within me instead of not accepting it or trying to rid myself of it. Its really sobering. Here is something from an astrologer I follow, a free resource on shadow work. He calls it The Mirror. 

Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 9.53.42 am.pngScreenshot 2024-10-03 at 9.54.30 am.pngScreenshot 2024-10-03 at 9.55.00 am.png

@Glisten hey G, nice to see you. Take care.