Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Im crying in my drink I think ok thats a very King Julien thing to say @Appleblossom lol
Ok one addition... re perspective..
https://youtu.be/dfeZNxSsOmg

Good morning all.

@Appleblossom so good to hear you are feeling better and sorted some things out with your son.

@greenpea  great picture.  Did you end up getting to see the one I posted last night?

@Mazarita  Hope you are travelling well and still having your creativity flow as well as now getting a bit more sleep.  Look forward to a catch up some time.

Hi @TAB  hope you feel better today.

Hi also to @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @outlander @Exoplanet @CheerBear@Teej  @Adge  

Hope today is starting peacefully for all.

Hi @eth Good morning to you too.

Good morning everyone.

Adge

@eth Good morning eth 🙂 and no I didn't get your picture from last night. I looked online this morning in case I could find it but sadly I couldnt the above one was the only one I could find that had a bunny and a dragon.

@Adge good morning Adge 🙂 wishing you a wonderful day. Hoping you are feeling well and have some of this cooler weather that we have now on the east coast. xxx

Hey @greenpea  I'll have another look and see if I can maybe post a link to the pic.  It's a really wonderful pic.  I just wasn't up to looking for it again last night.

How are you today? 

And you @Adge how are things going?

Morning everyone and thanks for the hi @eth 🙂

Popping by to say hi before we head out again.We arrived home not long ago after being out yesterday and overnight, leaving early this morning to come home. I'm trying really hard to psych myself up to go to a party at the park with the kids but am having trouble doing so. I've been feeling drained and generally pretty blegh over the last little while and it's come back again today after a better day yesterday. I much prefer a bouncy energetic me over this 'ugh-ness'! Hoping to find some motivation/energy and thinking maybe it is hiding in my coffee 😉

Hope the morning has started well for you all and the day ahead is OK or better ❤

Hi @CheerBear  hope you found your bounce in your coffee!  You might just find that watching the children party gives you some joy.  Or is it maybe possible to get another child's parent to take them so you get a break from it all today?

Given all you've been through over the last couple of months it's understandable that you get some low days.  Here to support you and help you hang in there Heart    You really are incredibly strong in my eyes.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance