Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Appleblossom, goodbye American Lady. Smiley Wink Hope your lives are a bit more peaceful without her. Nice of you to end the 'friendship' well.

Hi @Mazarita I'm back if you're still around.  Enjoying the lifting of anxiety this afternoon.

@eth@Mazarita I am back to for about 30 mins and then going away again and then coming back again :P. How is the vapour thingy going?

@greenpea  I've had my vape about 2 weeks now.  It's a sort of coconut and spice flavour.  Using it a few times a day - still on the ciggies but going longer between them sometimes.  Not pressuring myself but aiming to cut ciggies right down before too long.  I'm so fully hooked on nicotine and my vape has none in it.  I can't use patches, gum, champix etc because they make me manic.  

Hope you like yours @Mazarita.

@eth I really hope you can wean yourself totally off nicotine. I gave up ciggies back in the 80s I was smoking St. Moritz (remember those). They got too expensive and I could feel myself getting sick so I just stopped one day .... I couldn't do it gradually with patches etc. It had to be all or nothing. That is the pea all or nothing.

Good on you @greenpea I admire your strength in many ways.

@eth Thanks eth 🙂 I admire your strength too the way you have fought for the NDIS package that was an enormous battle and you came out on top. Kudos to you eth :)xxxx

heading off for awhile bbs cannot wait to hear about your new vap @Mazarita

Thanks back atcha @greenpea Heart

I called a mutual friend and she thought it was great that my son and I go tonight.  The American Lady apparently does not know whether she is Arthur or Martha, but rich son bought her unit in trendy place. SO she is going.  The other friend knew how much effort I put into being the lady's friend. It is what it is. It is not my son's or my responsibility to manage her decline and she was a handfull and high maintenance.  So I think tonight should be good for my boy too.  End of a chapter.

Woman Happy

Another tricky relationship might be turning a corner as the Recorder lady as been approaching me at choir each break. Being nice, but pedantic as usual.  She has not spoken about my e mail about her putting out my neck, last month but she is being friendly, and with so many bossy boots all over the bloomin place. I notice friendly interactions.  We will see.  People are work.  How much .... depends ..

Take Care ALL

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance