Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Goodnight @Shaz51 .... 😘

Are you headed to bed soon @Pepsimax ?

Morning @Zoe7 ..... 👋🦋💕

Morning @Faith-and-Hope - FC Heart Just coming on and there you are Smiley Very Happy 

Got to class just on time today, so I have been popping in to look for you .....

We are looking at imaginative abstraction in class today ..... lotsa weird I tell ya ..... 😳🤔🤭😱

@Zoe7

So pleased you made it to class on time @Faith-and-Hope Didn't sleep well again - but have slept a little more this morning - still feeling shite but nothing I can do but rest. Have my GP appointment later so need to get motivated and showered at least to get to that. Will go to chemist afterwards today and maybe get something for dinner so I don't have to cook - thinking lasagne - just stick it in the oven and have salad with it.

Imaginative abstraction sounds like it could get very weird - will look some up to see if I find anything I like - not an area I am very familiar with - maybe because it is not something that peaks my interest 😲

Dali is front and centre .... obsession, delusion, confusion, yet every now and then he turned up something that I consider very beautiful .....

Don’t look him up though.  Most of his work is very dark and troubled in my opinion.

Will post something on the art thread for you that is not dark, just intriguing and beautiful.

@Zoe7

I know Dali's work and I agree very dark and troubled - not an artist I like but can relate 😲 Will keep an eye out on the art thread Smiley Very Happy Will be interested to see what other artists you are looking at and I can then look them up if I am not that familiar with them Smiley Wink

@Faith-and-Hope I need to have a rest before I get ready to go out to my gp and the chemist - will check in with you later to see how your day is going 💕

Thanks @Zoe7.

Hope all goes well with h the rest of your day 💚💐

Quick hi 👋 to anyone else about ....

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@Zoe7 👋 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance