Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Satine
Casual Contributor

Re: Bad day

• I feel your pain. You would like support. Well may I say, when direct support is not available that you need to love yourself? Sounds a big cliche, but I mean, be patient with yourself. Stop, listen to your thoughts, acknowledge your feelings, say to yourself what you might say to someone else. Offer words of kindness, support and encouragement to yourself without judgement or condemnation. Really think about it. It actually works. Good luck, you got this.
Satine
Casual Contributor

Tell yourself everyday that it’s human to need help, we all need help. No shame should be felt, but that’s a journey too. All the best 😊

Good morning @Me73, I hope you are feeling rested and realise the beautiful and worthy person you are this morning 🌻

I am glad you have hope regarding seeing a psychologist. May I ask how you slept?

@Satine terrifically said, it is very human to rely on community. Thank you so much for your lovely and kind words 😊

Good morning wonderful community ❤️

i slept as well as I have for the last few days which is better than the last week. 

today’s appointment I felt heard and supported so it wasn’t as bad as I imagined 

I am so happy to have landed here amongst like minded and supportive people including 

@Satine @Jynx @MermaidHair 

@Xibon

I have been on a roller coaster up and down for a while. Hoping this is an up and stay steady 🌞 

What a fantastic update @Me73 🤗 I'm glad to hear you felt supported and heard, that makes things so much easier! 

I'm only recently figuring out myself that things rarely ever turn out as bad as I think they could, super happy to be on this journey with you and never alone in this community. We got this 💪

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day 😊

@Me73 I hope you're feeling rested and comfortable this morning 😊

Sorry for my late reply. I'm so glad you've been sleeping better, its so important that we are able to function and treat our bodies with kindness.

I'm glad your appointment went so well! How are you feeling about the care plan yourself and your GP discussed?

We're incredibly happy that you're here 🌻

Recovery can be a lengthy process, but I'm so happy you're making progress ❤️

Another better night sleep. The plan is to have some psychologist visits and yes I am happy with the plan. 

@Xibon I am a bit impatient to progress but as you say it is not an overnight fix 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance