Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Dark thoughts scaring me.

I do understand that grief @Tigga321. I am estranged to three of my children. Apart from my husband - I have no family. No one. Being stuck inside our heads when distressed is not a good place. Please let me wish you a very happy birthday for tomorrow - remember we care. We get you.

Whatever mistakes we made in the past is in the past - we can only do our best at the time and in the now. I know this is difficult but please try and do something nice for you tomorrow for your birthday. Maybe put on some music you enjoy and dance around the house. Eat some chocolate and have a drink you enjoy. Beats being depressed. What have we to lose? I will dance with you in spirit. Yes, the last thing you will feel like doing but it's doing the opposite to how we feel and what our minds dictate that will see a better tomorrow. The past is gone, it's now about healing and making the most of life.

Keep in touch @Tigga321 - you are not alone. Keep posting tomorrow - we will get through this. 🌹xx

Happy Birthday @Tigga321 ......

💐🌷🌿💕💐🌷🌿💕💐

Happy Birthday @Tigga321

💐🌷🌿💕💐🌿💕💐

Thank you very much for your birthday wishes, @Faith-and-Hope they mean so much to me..

If I'm not worth the time for my kids to wish me happy birthday, only a few seconds,

who am I worthy to..Absolutely no- one..

Former-Member
Not applicable

Happy Birthday Grandy,
i can understand how hard it can feel to be alone on the special days. I hope that you are able to do something nice for you today, wont take away the other pains but you do matter and deserve a nice day in your own way,
Take care

You are worthy to us @Tigga321, because here we understand the costs incurred through long-term abuse and the impact of these things on mental health. You are amongst lived experience friends here ......

I am having a coffee now, sitting with you for your birthday ..... 💐

@Tigga321 Hi @Tigga321@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@Former-Member@Shaz51 ... I hope you all dont mind me chirping in. If I was to beat myself up over mistakes I have made I would never get out of bed. I wish you a happy birthday for tomorrow Grandy. Wishing you peace and kindness coming your way 🙂 xx

Hi @greenpea ..... 👋

@Grandy’s birthday is today Hon .....🤭🙂❣️

@Tigga321 Ooops .... Happy Birthday Grandy wishing you a lovely day 🙂 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Tigga321 💜

IMG_2132.JPGIMG_2133.JPG

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance