Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: -Enigma-

Have a nice day @Appleblossom 👋🌹🌷🌸🌺

Trying ..lol  @Former-Member

You too.

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello my lovelies @Former-Member@outlander@Appleblossom@Former-Member

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead @Appleblossom. Wishing you and your son the very best outcome at court and I will be thinking of you. I understand how busy it can get - I look forward to reading how everything went when you get a chance to come online ❤️

@outlander - I hope you are feeling better today @outlander. Whenever you feel low and feel like harming yourself pull your mind away from it and talk to someone either here or in real life's about how you are feeling. Communicating that pain helps - also whatever is making you angry (internalised), move away from it my friend.

You can move past this towards a better life - at times we all need a caring ear, heart and a helping hand to move forward in those times when it can appear that their is no way out. I feel like that somewhat presently but I am hanging onto the belief that it will all work itself out, even though I am at the gates of hell presently (that is how the grief is making me feel). It will work out for you too. Life is a roller coaster with its ups and downs, loops and turns. When going up we enjoy the ride, when coming down we just go with it and hang on for our lives. Let the pain flow from you and put your mind on the good around you my friend, no matter how small.

@Former-Member - your post was beautiful. Even when the pain can seem unbearable there is moments of beauty and joy in this life that makes it worth fighting for. What you said there is so true - your worth your weight in gold. Thanks for being such a good friend.  I am here for you too. Hope you are relaxing - I picture you and Holly going for those lovely walks along the lake.....❤️

Its true @Former-Member - I have no choice with my daughter. It's so hard but I have to stick to what I said otherwise nothing will change. I know this. I feel like I am dying inside - the grief great. I will have to go with the flow and hopefully the situation will sort it out sooner rather than later.

I hope you managed a good night sleep. I have been awake all night - probably due to all the stress of the past week and the worry of my daughter. I did learn that she wasnt with the creep the last couple of days but with a friend. It's very hard to trust her.....I said that was good but it has to stay that way. I just don't know how to handle her. She needs to control her anger with management, she needs help.

My heart would not stop racing all night. I have to get those anxiety levels down.......Our agent already has people wanting to look through the house. I have to put them off for a couple of weeks as I am not up to it right now - we are still sorting through things out and I need to get the house immaculate first (it's always tidy but we want it showroom worthy). What a mess as I am not up to anything. One day at a time.......Sending all my love to you

Former-Member
Not applicable

Awful that you couldn’t sleep @Former-Member

I just wanted to say, hi and acknowledge your message. Thankyou for keeping in touch. 

I am feeling quite distraught and overwhelmed with another couple of things that have occurred in the past couple of days. I don’t know what to do. It’s all too much. 

I don’t want to burden you with it all.

Sorry you are going through grief. It’s hard, I know. Wish I knew what to say to help you feel better. 

Hopefully you will will be able to sleep tonight. 

Why is life so hard?

Sorry I’m not feeling positive for you. I’ve hit really low myself. 

Somehow we will climb out of this. 

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖

🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷

Evening @Former-Member

Thank you for your concern. It is really hard to stop. I was doing ok with it but its back in full swing again. Feeling abit out of control inside which is reflecting to the outside. Guess the pressure cooker needed a release...

It sounds like a really hard night with lot of anxiety. Its hard to sleep when we are like that isnt it. Perhaps some gentle music while you sleep would help or a lava lamp to distract your thoughts..

I hope today was ok for you. Hugs 💟

Hugs for you too @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Former-Member hoping you guys are okish too 💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member - Sorry to read that you also have had distressing blows the last couple of days. Oh yes, it does feel just too much at times - it's really hard. I am in the same boat presently - today another incident with my daughter. She has to move out very soon as she has gone off the rails again and our health is being effected. I have people wanting to look through the house and I have to work this around a psychotic daughter.....a real mess but I will just have to work it out. That's all we can do @Former-Member - deal with each blow as it comes and keep strong. We will do it somehow - you are right. And we are here for each other.

As you know my friends husband is dying - and she is worried about me!! Shows the gravity of my situation which I can't reveal all. But everything passes. And it's rolling with the punches.

Sleep is so important to cope. If mine starts being effected too much I may have to bite the bullet and go on a short course of anti ds to get me through this. Presently I am only taking the odd sleeping med. I do have trouble with side effects but it may be okay if I only stay on them through the worse of it.

@outlander - if you can't fight that urge to Sh please ring someone and get some help. It is risky. I am worried about you. Is something making you angry? Sometimes that can lead to self destruct and really needs intense counselling and for the issues to be dealt with. Sh and hurting ourselves is not the answer, it won't make the problem go away - finding solutions and inner peace is. Life is hard but not impossible if you don't give up or give in. Just know that you are not alone with your battles and that it can pass and when approached right life can get better.

Talk to someone about what is making you feel the way you do and discuss healthier coping strategies. That is what I am intending to do when I get a break from the present dramas. I am going to fight for it and I ask you to please do this too. Let me hold your hand and lead the way. If I can do it so can you - you can do it better. You aren't trapped like me (hopefully I won't be for too much longer if I get my way)  I am here for you.

I am thinking g about you with a full heart @Former-Member - it's good to read that things have settled for you a bit. Something I was hoping for. You are an amazing woman 😘

How is your weekend going @Appleblossom - hopefully getting a bit of rest in before your busy week. I have a busy one too - I don't like to think about it but am becoming more determined to meet my obligations and make some nessecary changes. Sending warm hugs to you all (and hopefully I will sleep tonight). Sweet dreams all 😴🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

Will read properly tomorrow @Former-Member

night night. 💜💖

Morning @Former-Member ❤

Im sorry to hear you had yet another incident with your daughter. I wish she could see that she needs help and would accept whats offerred to her. Shes lucky to have you.

I hope you were able to get some sleep last night, your right it is important for coping with everything.

Ok, i will keep trying to reach out for help. I can usually handle it but lately ive gone abit off the rails too. Its a mix of everything i guess.
I am glad to read that youll be getting yourself some help too, very glad. I feel very trapped in mt situation but perhaps thats my fault like everything else is. Doing this together sounds like a good idea. Thank you.

How is everything going with the deficiency? Is it slowly coming back to normal....

Hoping todays better for you 💚
Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning to you @Former-Member

💜💖

Not much to say here. Woke feeling as if I’m in a nightmare. 

Wanted to say, hi and leave a coffee.

Hoping today is a bit easier for you. Sounds really tough what you’re going through. 

Ive been trying to work out where I can go to escape. Feel imprisoned. 

Havent the strength to act in it though. 

Sending love and hugs to you 💜🌷

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member@outlander@Appleblossom@Former-Member@greenpea and anyone else who may be passing through.

I know what you mean unfortunately @Former-Member, when my friend pressed me to tell her what was wrong here I looked at her and said "Welcome to my Nightmare". And it is presently. So sorry things have gone this way in your life. 

I slept last last night but feel extremely fatigued. I could of slept forever - I am getting so tired.....

Will write down what a need for meals and cleaning today and go up to the shops later and press on. 

Thank you for your support @outlander - glad to read that you will reach out.....

What is your plans for today @Former-Member@outlander@Appleblossom@Former-Member@greenpea?

I hope something good happens to you all,today to lighten your load and warm you with its light.

I watched the World Cup last night with France versus Australia. Great game, I really enjoyed watching it and Australia played exceptionally well given they were up against world champions 😊xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance