Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ClockFace
Senior Contributor

Grumpy/Irritable

I had a procedure on my shoulder yesterday to help alieviate the pain I have from my Calcific Tendonitis. Last time the pain relief was pretty instant but this time (they did more), and I did get told it would cause discomfort but the pain has been dreadful. I managed just over an hours sleep last night and I got a little this afternoon. Im seriously grumpy. My whole day has been out of wack, I havent kept to my routines and my parents have been getting on my last nerves today. 

Im hoping to get some sleep tonight and hopefully Ill be a bit less grumpy tomorrow.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Grumpy/Irritable

I'm sorry that so often you seem to have gone backwards after treatment procedures @ClockFace . Fingers crossed you can regain lost ground with time.

I hope you're making good progress with your sleep studies and diabetes  - it would be great if your general health could improve as much as your mh did after starting your new med. 

Hi @ClockFace,

I am sorry that you're feeling so much pain after your procedure, which is causing you to have trouble sleeping. I can completely understand how it's making you feel grumpy and irritable, especially when the pain medication isn't helping.

How are you feeling today?

I hope you feel better soon and can get some much needed rest.

Wishing you all the best,

defaultusername

I am sorry @ClockFace that doesn’t sound good at all. Hopefully your shoulder is starting to feel better today. I have a shoulder with tendonitis too and am currently contemplating different treatment options.

Take care

@Eve7 @defaultusername @Dimity 

It took a few days but the pain settled. My shoulder is a bit better than what it was before but not like outstanding. 

Pleased to hear the pain has subsided @ClockFace and hoping it improves even more.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance