Skip to main content

Re: I am- Overwhelmed & Traumatised I need your support!!

@outlander
Sorry I never answered your letter up there. I honestly forgot about it as I keep getting a little forgetful lately had too much pain on my plate & my memory is messed up from lack of peace. This is why I have chose the post Minions as they are making me relax & giggle & being happy will heal me in the long run, as it always does!
Love U BIG TIME!!
Bella XXXOOOO 🙂

Minions are a good distraction @Former-Member post as many as you want
Mr bean is another with funny memes

Its so good to let go & just be silly some times!!
@outlander! xo 🙂

Thats true @Former-Member im glad your having fun

Goodnight @Former-Member sleep well

@outlander
Good Morning, my LT went dead last nite 😞 I was in the lounge room in pain), & decided just to leave the LT as it was & come to bed with my Fur Baies as they were crying for me (3 kittens, I rescued) Spirit Dove, now an adult, is one of them. You saw his photo & you like him very much.
Anyway, I got into bed took my pain Meds & went to sleep cuddling my babies.
When I woke up & had my Meds again, plugged in the charger & SF opened up at where is stopped.
Now I found your messages.
We can catch up today sometime, ok!
Love & BIGGEST HUGS!
Bella & Fur Babies! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx & more! 🙂

Morning @Former-Member
Hoping that pain has eased now. I remember your cats that you showed us.
Hope todays a good one both mentally and physically.
Love the pic too

Good Morning @outlander  I did not know that SF were changing the look of the Forum. I came in earlier this morning & I was stunned!

I did not know what happened, & it gave me a terrible headache, I had to log off. It doesn't seem as bad now.  To me it seems, coldish, & strange, like somewhere I have not visited before. I hope I can get used to it like this, as I have no other Internet friends, or family, that I visit, & know, like in SF.  😞 

I am so sick of having all that I love stolen from me, not that I have shared all of that with you, or anyone actually. I woke up depressed early this morning, & I was crying, the pain in my body & this Flu/Cold, has gotten the better of me, atm, & now I am upset.

Sorry for telling you this, you have enough of your own pain & upset to handle. I just needed to let it out.

Bye 4 Now!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂