Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

yes you are right @Jacques , my mum will be ok

very true with your mum says @greenpea , about if you want something done give it to a busy person , done that for yeeeeeaaaaarrrrrssss

yes @Ali11 , mr shaz has 3 sisters with depression and anxiety  negative thoughts run through the family sorry to say and mr shaz 4 children all having inherited depression and anxiety

but so proud of mr shaz as we travelled tasmania for 10 days in a camper van which was his first holiday ever

soo this holiday for a week will be more relaxing

Sorry to hear that about Mr Shaz, but that is awesome that he was able to travel around Tasmania. Being in one place for a week does sound relaxing @Shaz51, have you been there before?  

to Darwin and all of the northern territory, yes I have  @Ali11  Smiley Very Happy

have you travelled much

I have been to england , new zealand , tasmania twice and 3/4 of australia

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

This might be an opportunity for Mum to give respite a go.

@Former-Member, @Jacques , @greenpea 

I think the biggest thing for mr shaz is knowing what we are doing , where we are going

with our week away we are flyinf to Darwin , our D1 is picking us up at the airport

and then we don`t know what we are doing for the week and this is playing on mr shaz`z mind

Former-Member
Not applicable

Perhaps asking D1 what she has in mind for your visit and suggestions of where you might like to go when ypu are visiting might ease his mind @Shaz51 

Oh wow @Shaz51, those are some amazing places. Yep, travel is good for the self-care! Hard to say what the favourite would be though. Are you a city or a nature person? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 

Any chance of devising a bit of a (flexible) travel itinerary with your D1 for the duration of your visit? Uncertainty will inevitably cause anxiety for Mr Shaz.

@Former-Member  I agree with you too about trying for respite for @Shaz51  Mum for the week you're away. 

Sherry 😀

a nature person @Ali11 Smiley Very Happy

@Shaz51  my darling is a  it like that as far as having to have everything set in stone knowing what is going to happen. I more like to have a loose idea then make it up as.we go along. Having to stick to a schedule is stressifull for me. Not a good fit on holidays for us lol. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance