Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Riding a wave

It's pretty down here! What can you see?

under the sea.jpg

Er... @CherryBomb or @Former-Member ...do either of you happen to speak whale???

whale.jpg

@Former-Member I know you said you were in a boat (or that perhaps you are a boat). Is this you in the submarine? It's a very cool submarine...but I'd prefer it if it didn't seem to be running up my butt! Smiley Very Happysubmarine.jpg

I do! Oh my, what big teeth it has. 

whale hello there!.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unfortunately I don't sorry. But i did bump into someone who can @Phoenix_Rising

images (40).jpg

Ok, now I'm scared, are you SURE you can speak whale @CherryBomb??? Are we about to go on an adventure like Dory and Marlin did??? I know, I know, whales don't eat turtles, they eat krill...oh look, krill!!!! Smiley Very Happy

dory-nemo-whale.jpg

I mean, I think, I can speak whale...

You know, it's been so long since I've watched Finding Nemo, what adventure did Dory and Marlin go on - am I right in remembering that it involves a ride in the whale's mouth or am I just making things up?

I suppose the maze can have shells, given that it's on the beach and all @Phoenix_Rising 🙂

@TheVorticon awwwww that's super cool, thank you. Smiley Happy

shells.png

Hey @Pepsimax, we are over here...at least...we are unless we get swallowed by that whale that @CherryBomb thinks she knows how to speak to!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance