Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

Scared

I saw my psychologist this morning. It was a very intense session. Now my alters are out here and I can't lock them back away. 

9 REPLIES 9
Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Scared

Sounds like it was a super heavy session for you @The-red-centaur. Do you have things that normally help you to manage your alters? 

@Jynx I don't know. Normally I'd just self harm. 

I just cooked lunch, it helped a little. I'm going out with a support worker at 3 and seeing my gp then we night go to the beach. I'm hoping just getting out helps. I feel trapped. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@The-red-centaur can very much understand that, like being trapped within your own mind at the moment. I'm glad that you'll have some support soon. 

Until then, do you have any ways you could keep busy/distracted so you don't have the urge to sh? Or maybe give a helpline a buzz to chat to someone? Sometimes it's just about passing the time hey. 

Sending some hugs your way 💜

Cats101
Casual Contributor

I'm sorry you feel trapped, I hope going out helps you feel better.

20230904_173837.jpg

 just got back from the beach. Was really pretty. 

I'm struggling now though. I have bad urges and I'm tired. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

What a gorgeous photo @The-red-centaur! I'm glad the beach was so nice, always good to get out into nature hey. 

Sorry to hear you're struggling with urges at the moment. Anything that could be helpful or anyone you can reach out to? Maybe take the time to make your space safer if you need? 

@Jynx idk I should probably just go to bed. 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@The-red-centaur hope you're able to get off to sleep okay. I'm logging off for tonight, but if you need to you can always tag in the next mod for some support. Sending warm snoozey vibes your way 💜

I'm a little better today. Slept well

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance