Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Shingles AGAIN 😭😭

Thinking of you @Razzle take care. Rest up lovely ❤️😊

thinking of you @Razzle and sending you hugs HeartHeart

@Razzle Sorry to hear that Razzle. My daughter has psoriasis on her scalp and interestingly I have noticed her fingers have been flaking as well .... I didn't realise it was psoriasis ... just another thing isn't it to drag you down.  I have to say that 2 weeks in bed sounds perfect to me right now 🙂

@greenpea  I’ve had psoriasis since I was about 10.  I had a very bad patch on my scalp which I was able to be rid of through treatment.  I’ve always had it on my finger tips too, it usually flares up when the weather gets warmer, and when I’m stressed.  Went to the dr this

morning since I was out of the cream I use on it.  You are right, it is just one more thing to drag me down.

The tablets for the shingles has at least made me get some sleep.  I met with my councillor yesterday and he has given me some grounding techniques for my anxiety.  Hopefully things will start looking up soon.

@BlueBay

@Shaz51

Thanks for your support, medication seems to be working, makes me sleep anyway.  Hopefully on the mend ❤️❤️

I’m glad you’re slowly on the mend @Razzle. Take care. Xx

will take time @Razzle , sending you knowing hugs as I had it around my middle and it made me feel verrrryyy sick xxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance