Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Social ANXIETY.

To be deleted.

Thanks, though, @wellwellwellnez .

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Social ANXIETY.

I've only recently been learing about the "stages of group" stuff. I don't know if you know it, you might, it's very organisational psychology sort of stuff. It's the one where the stages go forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning.

Thing that strikes me the most is something about the "storming" stage. Something like it's the stage where there's the most conflict between relationship and task. And, the only way through it to get to "norming" (like when cats finally get along after eventually getting used to the smell of each other).

Having said that, probably a important key is for the "norming" to be condusive to "performing". That's where the art comes in. Aaaaand, some people are painters and some people are sculptures. The key to the key is finding the power in the group that could never found in any individual. Nothing crosses bridges like a reason to cross them.

That's what my new, new normal has to say about that.

Re: Social ANXIETY.

Oh that's fine. Hope I didn't miss the point or ruin the mood. I thought you had some really relevant stuff goin on.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance