Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Hyperballad
Senior Contributor

Wish me luck today

I’ve had a tough four or five days (especially the weekend) and nervous about going back for another week of work and what that will bring. Hate feeling anxious and it’s hard to push through and sit with it but it’s just what I have to do.

wish me luck 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Wish me luck today

Good luck @Hyperballad and I hope it goes how you hope!! Thanks for sharing with the community 🙂

Take care

RiverSeal 

Yep. Good luck and vibes from me, too

Thank you!

I hope it all went well 🙂

Hi @Hyperballad 

So it's been 3 days now, how did it all go, hope it went well

Asgard

Hi @Asgard - thanks for asking me.

its been a hectic time though maybe it’s eased off a bit. I’ve also had a lot of work stuff and choice to make - do I prioritise my mental health or financial benefits? 

I hate making big decisions and not necessarily very good at it. My head is spinning a little still. 

Hi @Hyperballad 

How are ye doing and glad you are getting through the work days.  Regarding choice, well from my own perspective I will always choose my mental health over greater financial benefiits.  Used to think money was the be all and end all, but am a wiser man now -- my mental health trumps money everytime.  I earn a fraction what I used to, but I actually sleep at night, and am happier for it.

🙂

Well it’s the start of another week and feeling a little uneasy about this one too. Had a really good night with some meditation / breath work last night. Today was my first day of doing breath work as part of my morning routine and wow it was tough.

I feel like I have lost weight from this anxiety.

anyway just going to push through my reluctance to go to work / face the world. 

Hi @Hyperballad 

Good on you, its always hard facing situations  where we don't want to go, but you are - so ye should be proud of yourself.  Seriously it does get easier, things become more familiar and you will feel a lot more comfortable in yourself.

Have faith in ye

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance