Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

That’s gorgeous @PeppiPatty, thank you ..... 💐🌷💕💐🌷💕💐

@Teej - just checking in to see how you got on today and whether you made a decision about taking that little break, if you can and would like to share (wasn't sure where to post so I hope it's OK here).

Either way, hope today was OK enough for you 💗

Thanks @CheerBear. I have mostly decided I’ll go. I didn’t speak to them today (they didn’t return my call). I’m not sure if I’ve missed out or not. 

Today has has been so very mixed again. Much like yesterday but more intense. I have got through though. I kind of cracked this morning. The surprising thing for me is I’ve come through it for now. I know I’m not out of the woods but have taken steps to get out. I even asked for help from my family, they have taken my dog because I was in such a bad place. I put my suicide shirt on today. It’s the one I’ve attempted in. I’m about to take it off and put it away. No self harm or self medication (as of now). I know that sounds dramatic and I didn’t want to be a drama queen but I did this all by myself which is kind of a first. 

I hope your your day with lf has been good. Haven’t been on the forum for a bit. Will read now. I know you may have unplugged. 💜🤗

hey @Teej i dont know if youve seen but all 12 boys and the coach have been rescued!

Hi @Teej. Thanks for replying and letting us know ☺ Crossing my fingers that you get that break if that's what you've decided on.

Sorry today was even more intense than yesterday but it sounds like you've done so well again. You do the getting through thing Teej. It's super hard sometimes and it would be so much better if it wasn't that hard, but you do it 😊

Today was pretty good thanks. I'm tired and heading to bed in a moment 😴

Hope tomorrow goes well ❤

Yeah thanks @outlander. I’ve been getting alerts. Great news hey. 😊

Night @CheerBear. Tomorrow is another crunch day and then hopefully I’ll settle a bit and not be so crazy. I have part of my psych assessment tomorrow and I’m petrified. I’ve had so many stories in my head about it. 💜🤗

Had a feeling/memory that might be on tomorrow @Teej. Really hoping that once this part is over, you'll find your more settled place. It makes sense that its really hard to settle while this is happening. Not sure how you go with assessments, but that word alone is like the highway to crazy town for me 😜

Rainbow walk there? I found purple flowers on one today 😊 You can do this.

Nighty night (night @outlander and @Faith-and-Hope who I see about too)

it is @Teej very good news

good night @CheerBear sleep well

hello @Faith-and-Hope were you at uni today?

F&H >> ☺️🌱 ..... 💤

@outlander

c u 2moro

goodnight @Faith-and-Hope sleep well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance