Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Big hugs and thanks

Hi @outlander

Hope you are having a good night 😔👍

@Nay69 .... good morning .... 👋💐💕

You’re not bothering anyone ..... we are all here for each other, and I love how happy you are to be here.  It’s like finding long-lost family in a way, because amongst the general population of my world there has been little understanding of, or empathy for, mi and the issues that surround it ...... and ironically that is because the people are locked into mi issues they don’t recognise.

Now ow that I am involved with more arty people than I have been for a long time, the balance is different.  It’s another kind of long-lost family vibe ......

I have to get up and ready for class, but I will be bobbing back in across the day ..... I hope it’s a good one for you.

😘💕

You are definitely no bother @Nay69 🙂 xxx

Aww shucks @Nay69 😇😸

Hello @Nay69

Thank you for tagging me..

I shall leave these flowers here waiting for you ....

imagine them growing wildly...Cat HappyHeartwild-flowers-flowers-plant-macro-40797.jpeg

hello @Nay69
hows your day going?

Hi @outlander

Now that I have finished work for the day I am just waiting for my beautiful girl to go through a callback for a show that is going to air on SBS. She is sooo excited and I have everything crossed for her. What a brave girl I have :ok_hand:😊💐❤️

Thanks so much @Sophia1

@Sophia1

They are beautiful 💐

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope
I hope you are having a great day my beautiful friend ❤️💐
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance