Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Here with you too @Zoe7.  

I am gently taking bits and pieces from my mother and childhood away with me from here.  I am finding things that are special for my new art space.

That is lovely for you @Faith-and-Hope I still have some things that were my Nan's around me that keep her in my thoughts always. 

It will be great for you to have those things around you in your art space.

I know you are here for me Hon - that is one thing I never doubt Heart

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 .....

Need to head off and try to sleep - at least lay down and rest and see what happens from there @Faith-and-Hope Think tomorrow is going to be tough - I haven't been up this late for some time and need to get to DBT and then wait for pdoc appointment. Goodnight my angel - I hope tomorrow is full of joy for you Heart

I hope you sleep

quickly and well @Zoe7 .... 😘💤💤💤

Guessing you are up

and off to dbt by now @Zoe7 .....

I am headed to an art gallery ..... all packed up and spending the day with Dad in  town.

Looking for you ...... 💚💐🌷💕

Hi Hon @Faith-and-Hope Heart I hope you are having a lovely day with your Dad and enjoy the Art Gallery Smiley Very Happy

@Sans911 @Adge @TheVorticon @Pepsimax @outlander @Snowie @Teej @CheerBear @Maggie @Owlunar and all passing through...

I had a bad start to the day - wasn't feeling good after not dealing with things well last night and had a sore neck. I put a heat pack on it and fell asleep again - woke up when it was nearly time for DBT and hadn't even showered. Rang the clinic to pass on I would be late. So I was very late to DBT but it did mean I didn't have to talk which with the way I was feeling was a good thing. The rest of DBT went ok.

Saw my pdoc afterwards and as she is going to be away for 3 weeks along with my GP, she has organised for the psychologist who takes DBT to see me weekly during her absence. It is not something that she usually does but as I do not have any other outside supports she has agreed to see me - I do really appreciate it. In different circumstances I may have been okay for those 3 weeks but with all the work stuff still up in the air it would definitely make it harder without that support.

I am spending the rest of today doing a little more tidying up and resting for the remainder of the time - pretty exhausted today so taking it easy is probably a good thing for me this afternoon.

I hope everyone is having an okish day Heart

💚💚💚 @Zoe7 ....

Hi @Zoe7.  I am back at the library now .....

Hugs Hon.  It does sound like a scatty day.  I hope you are snuggled in for the afternoon and gaining a little more of your equilibrium back.3EF4F34D-1280-4EA3-91A5-9F67DE5E0AC6.jpeg

Still waiting for the image to come through @Faith-and-Hope but thought i would fill you in on my afternoon....hope you are sitting down lol

So my quiet afternoon has now been spent mostly on the phone.

I received an email regarding my return to work certificates and had to ring HR to clarify. Th uoshot of that phone call is that as I have been cleared to work by my GP an pdoc that the school (the Principal) has to accommodate the gradual return to work. As I have a permanent position at that school - that is where I will be returning. How that actually looks is up to the Principal but I am now left with no questions as to whether it will be achieved - according to the HR person it has to be achieved.

I also spent quite some time on the phone with the leave/pay person to sort out how I enter all of this into the system that we have to use when we are on leave - after a long discussion and her looking through my file and notes left from the usual pay person (who is presently on leave) - she has said to leave it all in her hands and she will contact HR herself to discuss what to do from here on in.

SO... I am feeling much better having done all that and now do not have to do anymore until I hear from the Principal when she is back off leave...I can nearly smile this afternoon but I am too exhausted to do so lol

@Sans911 @Snowie @Owlunar might be interested to hear all this also.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance