Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Place

@tonys  my pleasure my dearest friend Huck. 
Big HUGS

G

@PinkFlamingo 

Hi, how are you going? Did you get the oxygen concentrator yet? Any news on how Spanner Cat is getting along?

I am feeling a lot better this week. I think the danger of going manic and ending up in hospital has passed. I worked pretty closely with the clinic and got medications to cut it off at the pass. I can’t afford to get sick right now. I have a cruise coming up the beginning of May

Hey there @Oaktree 😊💜

I am very pleased to say that the oxygen concentrator arrived a couple days after easter, and I have been able to do a lot more with a lot less cardiac symptoms since its been in use 🙂 🙌

Little Spanner Cat was doing awesomely last time I saw her which was on around the 28th of March, when she sat next to me and played almost the entire time! Everything Cats! Spanner Cat update  🙂 This hopefully will link to the last post I put up of her xx

Thats so great to hear youre feeling better, and managed well with your team to catch the change - that is awesome! And yes that does make sense regarding the upcoming cruise, and wanting to stay well 🙂 xx 

Sounds like something really lovely to look forward to! xx

Oh @Oaktree 

Your first post when you wrote about the baby shoots, it was so nice, then this one.....good intentions to clean your bedroom then you did it.

Refreshing. I'm going to remember this today, 

Blessings meggle, 

@PeppyPatti 

You should check out this thread;

The magic of tidying 

@tyme 

I sent an email to Sane a little while ago. Could you possibly have a look and get back to me please?

Thanks for your help

Hey @Oaktree ,

I've responded. Hope you received it 🙂

@tyme 

Thanks so much for your email, not sure I want to take the risk

Hey, no stress at all @Oaktree . 

If you change your mind at all, feel free to take part. 

Is it okay we send you info about events etc, and you are welcome to decide?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance