Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

mr shaz never puts anything in the freezer @Former-Member, he thinks it is all ok in the fridge -- ammmmm until i throw it out that is

We very rarely have science experiments in our fridge   @Shaz51.  The twin eats like a horse so we rarely have left overs and if we do they would go in freezer. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

One thing I have noticed on the forums  is that rage seems to be an issue with quite a few loved ones.  Mr Darcy is not an angry person,  nor he does not have substance abuse issues.    

You are fortunate in that regard @Former-Member

It is certainly a big issue in our house. 

That is a good thing @Former-Member xox

Mr Darcy is not an angry person,  nor he does not have substance abuse issues.    --- same here with mr shaz @Former-Member Smiley HappyHeart

@Former-Member, missing you , is everything OK xxxx 

Extra work this week @Shaz51, had appts mid week so ended up doing some after hours.  Another busy day today but next week back to part time ... thinking this old chook is getting too old for full time work.   

340629214e08685ceec8946fbe697ca6.png

I fully agree with the outcome of this study that working 3 days a week is optimal for those over 40 and think I need to implement this immediately. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-19/proof-that-working-less-is-actually-better-for-your-brain/7337...

I have been keeping up with the up and down news as well as the carer side news of yourself and others including @Faith-and-Hope @Determined @outlander 

Time for me to put nose to the grind ... plan is to work 3 days only next week ...

Morning @Former-Member
You have been super busy! Back down to 3 days sounds like a good idea. You must be feeling quite tired with beibg so busy and maybe a little overwhelmed...
Thinking of you 💚💛

You have been super busy! @Former-Member, my mr shaz wants to cut back and then he says we need more work

he does not do well with decisions but when he sees other mowing people he declares we need more work xx

interesting today as he brought up the issue of OCD , he says he had it bad in the past , he does do things the same everyday

he reacon I have a degree of OCD too

hello @outlander, @Determined, @Faith-and-Hope, @Grasshopper3

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance