Skip to main content

Re: GRATITUDE

Hi @Former-Member and everyone here. I'm so glad you like this thread @Former-Member . To be honest, I'd forgotten about it so I'm glad you found it and I was notified about it as I may need to add it to my To Do list here on the forums as it's a great space to sit and think about the things I'm grateful for😊!

Today, I'm feeling grateful for-

- Having a place to eat and sleep

- The Smiling Mind app as I've just completed a meditation on Gratitude and Joy

- Living with my housemate who also happens to be my best friend 

- My cat Mitz who is cute, funny, adorable and a great model cat (she knows how to act for the camera when we try and photo her)

- My sister who is only a phone call or short drive away

- My friends here on the forums who provide me with support and advice when I need it

- My knitting as it helps to calm me down yet allows me to be creative as well.

Judi9877☺️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for suggesting the smiling mind app @Judi9877! And I'm sorry !@Sphinxly and @oceangirl ,i'm just so edgy tonight and I'm not ready to accept advice or opinions at the moment. I'm grateful for you guys though. I'm going to try this app and tomorrow I'll let everyone know how it went for me. If I don't keep myself distracted I'll end up back in the hospital on strong meds again for a few days. Works well for me in the short term but prevents me from living the life I want at home and with my support workers so I don't want to lose my temper too much if I can help it. Sorry guys!

Hello and hugs @Former-Member , @Judi9877 , @TAB , @oceangirl , @Dimity 

Today I Ammm really grateful for aircon 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Tell me about it, would not be here otherwise okay maybe thats a good thing lol, moving to somewhere with a more sensible climate lol  @Shaz51 

Hi @Shaz51 @TAB it's a bit cooler here today, only 28 degrees inside. Just chilling, bring a couch potato with the radio on. Grateful for ABC. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thermostat says 24 here, but have air moving so it feels cool @Dimity  perhaps get a fan? $15 @ kmart, beats nothing ..

I am being a bed potato @Dimity , @TAB 🤣😂🤣😂

Yes @TAB I should get the fan out of the cupboard. I have a ceiling fan in the bedroom I run at night

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay thats good @Dimity  glad you have something

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I did that this morning @Shaz51  re staying in bed, trying to find things to do now, else end up back there lol