Skip to main content
Adge
Senior Contributor

Re: GRATITUDE

Goldfinch HD Wallpaper | Background Image | 2048x1400 | ID ...I love these Dudes - Goldfinches.

I have 4 (2 pairs) - they're fast-fliers, so colourful.

They can even land upside-down, & hang upside-down (from aviary Roof) - So Funny....

Adge

They can even land upside-down, & hang upside-down (from aviary Roof)--- really @Adge , wow , xxxx

Adge
Senior Contributor

Yep it's pretty spectacular - they're the only bird I know of that does that @Shaz51

Just imagine 50 (or 100) Goldfinches all hanging upside-down from large aviary Roof (at Big Bird Shop).

I've seen that....

Adge

Adge
Senior Contributor

30 Best Funny Tweety Bird Quotes

ha ha me either @Adge , as i am up a least 4 times a night every night

BUT , I am grateful I have a bed to lay on

hello @Scoo Smiley Very Happy

Scoo
Senior Contributor

I have so much to be grateful for in my life. I was able to give birth and raise 2 beautiful children. I have a stable roof over my head, a reliable car (despite it being 10 years old and on 220,000 km) and enough money to pay the bills and have a holiday each year. 
I enjoy my job and have work colleagues that make me laugh every day. I can hear the ocean when I settle into bed each night and I wake up to birdsong each morning. I have a really comfortable mattress to sleep on. I have an ensuite bathroom! I have friends and family who love me. I have a cat I love to cuddle and I have loved many pet dogs. 
I was born in a country where I won't be persecuted for my political views or religious beliefs. 
I was introduced to a lovely website last year about being grateful: gratefulness.org

I am gratefule for friends and family and just communities i am part of.

Life is not meant to be loved totally alone. Even just small interactions can be good. @Shaz51

Hey @Scoo
Nice to meet you. Some great points there 🙂
Bimby2
Senior Contributor

Very wise words and well worth remembering. Thank you for same.
Have a great Friday and weekend to follow. Best wishes always. Bimby2.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Shaz51 Hey my sisterHeart I am grateful for so many things it is impossible to mention them all but some are ..... being grateful for my family, being grateful like @Exoplanet for my formite friends, being grateful for my health and living in this beautiful country :)xx