Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Love their markings and gentle behaviour.They're not an aggressive animal. Tall and proud.Thank you @greenpea for asking. Bimby2

@Former-Member Well NellBell I am a chirpy lil green pea. I am full of energy ..... what to do I wonder .... could hit the disco again at Bella's. Should we call it 'Bella's and friends'? got a catchy ring to it!

How are you feeling this afternoon? Hopefully a bit better than yesterday ...

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpeanah not really, have a funny story for you but might have to say it on another thread!

@Bimby2 That is so true ... they are often overlooked aren't they ... but their markings are beautiful and they are tall and slender with gorgeous big brown eyes and long eyelashes.

Very striking.

Image result for giraffe

@Former-Member 0o0o0o0o0o0o n... okay!!

Hi @Former-Member

How are you going
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Bubbles3not great today but getting there.

How are you today, after such an emotional day yesterday?

Thats not good. Im ok @greenpea

Sorry that was for @Former-Member above message
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey, stranger @Former-Member 😀 .. yeah had a few hours now re sleep. No worl for a while. Was looking forward to quiet nite playing cards again lol got sent dift site so got there late had the pick up tools from other site stupid ford 4wd ite barely drivable re reversing camt see, wont steer etc etc me opening door to swipe card cos trying not to hit dumbo mirrors traffic jam
Car park as not confu reversing it turns out rightly so
.. then next site card didn't work .. got drug test .. failed.. was a get out clause but lots ph calls streess had wait gate house hrs then thought new boss bit rude plus job given mad /unsafe plus worried looked like was on drugs .. baha .. all ended well tho but days off hhs
Hope youve been ok doz for going on
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance