Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Ant7  I'm good thanks.  Combination of relief and frustration that my driving lesson was cancelled for this morning.

Hope you enjoy your day shopping.

Morning @eth @Bimby2 @Ant7 @greenpea @Meowmy @greenpea @Former-Member @eth 

@BlueBay @outlander @Former-Member @Adge @CheerBear @TAB @Zoe7 @Bimby2 

@MDT @Maggie @Gazza75 @Owlunar @Appleblossom @Judi9877 @Former-Member 

@Molliex and all others that are affected by the fires and smoke and heat sending wishes your way that you all can keep We just just don't know what the weather is anymore it's hot one day then cold the next, so many people are getting sick.

Went for a drive to Tannunda yesterday through Barossa Wineries with my worker and it was beautiful, haveing green of the grape vine against the brown hills was beautiful,.

Nothing on today, wishing everyone a safe day.

I stayed in Tanunda for a while years ago @saturnzoon  it has the best deli section at local IGA, re German smallgoods lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

That sounds lovely @saturnzoon ... a nice drive through one of the best wine regions in Australia, or the world for that matter.  I have been to the Barossa once, many years ago, and I agree that its a beautiful area.  Did you visit any wineries for a bit of tasting or purchasing?

Yeah very hot here on the NSW mid-north coast today, and thick smoke back once again. Although fire situation here has improved considerably, the fires around us are still burning ... and will continue to do so until significant rain falls.  I do not envy those in the Sydney/Hawkesbury/Central Coast areas who now have the worst of the fires.  I believe there are a number of bad fires now in both SA and VIC as well.  Not good when summer has only just started.  Keep safe everyone affected by the fires themselves 🔥👨‍🚒 and those affected by asthma and other breathing issues made worse by the poor air quality as a result of the fires. Stay indoors or wear a mask if it helps  😷

Sherry 

@saturnzoon Glad you had a beautiful country drive. 

Heart

Weather and related illness is a real issue.  Doctors are concerned at the rates of allergy and rhinitis etc ...

Smiley SadSmiley Frustrated

It is good to see you forum anchors.

@Ant7 @greenpea @Bimby2 @eth @MDT  @Former-Member @TAB @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Molliex @BlueBay @Adge @Meowmy 

Best wishes in travelling through the silly season

and Best wishes all reading along ...

Smiley Happy

Hi @saturnzoon 

The cat in the cup is my favourite meme so I hope everyone has the enjoyment of it that I get 

It sounds as if you had a good trip through the wineries - and seeing the green would have been restful for you eyes and your spirit - I am glad you had a good day - may there be many more like it

There are fires in north-western Victoria now and it seems strange in this city that it's so hot, dry and rain-ravaged though so much of the continent - I had a messenger-chat with a friend of mine a few days back and his comment was - something like global warming seeming like a myth - and indeed in Melbourne we have such variations in the weather and so much chilly weather - can this be summer? 

I hope your day is the best possible

Dec

I hope your day is good too SaturnzoonI hope your day is good too Saturnzoon

Good Morning @Appleblossom  hope your day goes well

Thanks @TAB 

Smiley Happy

Lovely to see you @Owlunar 

Its so easy to forget someone now that the forum has grown. @Former-Member 

Cheers

Smiley Happy

@Ant7  you are such a good dad :)xx

did you see @Former-Member  ? havent seen them in ages @Appleblossom 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance