Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Thats good @TAB just go steady with yourself. I haven't been out since my recent health scare but would be up for it now I think. I was walking around very gingerly these past few weeks. Its been difficult but finally turned the corner. Idk. Zen chi has been good for exercise. My w3ight is stable haven't gained any. Moon in virgo today so lots of household tasks with this fastidious sign even though I'm a messy virgo myself lol. Enjoy your trip out to bigtown. I don't go into the township here much really anymore. Lots of strange folk about last time I went. I live in a poor suburb full of unsavoury types. Even the local grannies look wired on public transport as if theyre expecting a hood to come along. Theres lots of ethnic culture here and so much discrimination. Its full of race hatred unfortunately. Well might go and bake some bread and prepare an apricot slice. It gives me something to do. Apart from the full moon next week the general cosmic astro weather looks lighter with more happiness and joy

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope things get better for you again @SmilingGecko  just home and unpacked. re neighbourhood, people who act like victims are usually ones that get picked on.

Yes I can understand though once youre frail you can get fearful. I really feel for these people in my district as we have lots of home break-ins and assaults on public transport.  I just get around inconspicuously.

Well I just used up almost a head of cauliflower to make cauliflower rice to freeze. Put in a food processor and blitzed it. It looks like rice but low carb. Got to start emptying my freezer soon. Will blanch some of the rest of the vegies tomorrow for dehydrating. Just been busy around the house today @TAB 

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 

G'day sane crew from Brisvegas. Just here overnight, aunt's birthday tomorrow.

Hope you are well

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, done work for the week !! Home now. Ate a few biscuits all day. Hope you're all okay. Just chilling. Take care

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy time away an+ celebration 😆😆😆

@Meowmy 

Thanks! Have a great weekend 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

some people swear by cauli rice for w3eight loss @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

geez ..look at you  .. @StuF  I'm still at same table at same laptop lol

woman at PO called me by my christian name. thought I imagined it once before, def this time. Going to have to start finding out peoples names lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe have protein and salad then @Meowmy  and smash a couple zeroes lol..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance