Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16  No doubt about that. I remember you saying that you saw someone from your distant past.

They were amazed how much you had transformed your life.

It is a massive and ongoing accomplishment @Bill 

How did you do it?

Was there one particular thing that made a difference?

I need some inspiration mate.

G

Well I just say to my self that I'm not clean,I choose to do what want I want whenever I 

want,I just choose to do it not very often @Glisten if that makes sense I dunno 

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF hey cool friends, having a nap. Got a dinner party to go to tonight. Hope you're all okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

cold and rainy here @Meowmy  guess its Winter hey lol  cat appeared cos of rain, is asleep somewhere after stuffing face ..

Hello cool friend @Meowmy I hope you have a good time at dinner party 

Have a good nap and party @Meowmy !

hey @Bill16 it was a drama, my new framing gun jammed because the nails where too small, they cost me $60 for the nails, i got the cornice up but i had to nail it in by hand. luckily i didn't damage the ceiling, my hammering is not great.

@TAB so cute re cat. @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had shower and blow dried hair. Having more nap before make up. Take care all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just split 2 more bags wood @Meowmy  was just about getting one one upswing as well at one stage. overstriking fixed seems @Glisten 

that woke me up hey.

enjoy your nap Meowmy

@TAB well done tabby re wood. Hope you can persist with 🏋️‍♂️ 💪.  Will be really good and can chop more wood ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance