Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

I felt it just walking to stump use as chopping block ok 3 x lol thats like 150m i must have been in hospital bed-ridden for 6mths way my body is @Meowmy  lol

That's not good about the flamin framing gun ay @Jacques I bet you did a really good job anyways 

@Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @Jacques @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

Took hubby out to The Cornerstone for lunch. We had garlic bread, chorizo and manchego cheese. Then I had braised beef cheeks and he had seafood linguine. To end we shared a sticky date pudding with icecream. Very nice. Full to the brim now. Don’t think I’ll be needing much dinner 

G'day @Oaktree sounds like you had a big feed ay, might need to make a snack here

@Oaktree very nice re outing

@TAB hey tabby, hope you will get fitter and fitter.ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks, its been a while @Meowmy  just cleaned stove top took ages , never cleaned it properly after like 4 lots of soup. cat has gone again. just listening to music and stirring brother as his SANFL team is about to lose lol

not perfect by any means @Bill16 but the best i could do, i hope it is enough. 

what have you been up to @Bill16 how is your sister going?

I reckon it will be good enough mate @Jacques you are smart and I reckon you are a bit of a perfectionist to be honest,my sister is at home and doing well, thanks for asking 

glad to hear your sister is home and doing well @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance