Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: music

@William1 @greenpea @outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Former-Member @Appleblossom @Adge

I'm listening to this romantic song & I am inlove with the words, beautiful, it touches my heart in a wonderful uplifting healing way.Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmuJ0us63GQ&list=RDewxmv2tyeRs&index=26

Former-Member
Not applicable

@William1 @greenpea  @outlander @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Appleblossom 

Another Oldy that is for me a beautiful relaxing & romantic song. Even tho Have not been lucky inlove as yet. I believe LOVE & the right companion is vety healing. I have not given up, I trust GOD for all in my life even tho so much I do not understand, & may never understand, but I am still standing, after all I've lived through. Music is healing I know & believe that, &  I love to day dream, I always have. Getting lost from pain, lack, & the worlds problems can be done while listening to music of all kind to suit to mood, & the taste!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂   <><<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y&list=RDewxmv2tyeRs&index=26

ohhhhhhh thank you @Former-Member xxxxxxx

Hello @William1, @Rubyf, @Queenie 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Shaz51 @greenpea @William1 @outlander @Adge @Owlunar @Heavenbound (where are you?)

Some more oldies but goodies continual play, music is good medicine for the soul!  HeartWoman Happy

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO  🙂    <><<

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuUWdel0M94

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member Hi Bella here is a song that I thought you might like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY9Tylmulrc

Love the pea :)xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea My Sweetest Ever Pea!
You are so thoughtful, no wonder I love you so much! 😉 😛 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & forver!
So there! 😛
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member I thought you might like the song. I do. I love you forever too sweetest Bella 🙂 xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@greenpea
My Sweet Pea!
I'm crying here as I just got overwhelmed & frightened. This song you gave me, was I believe from the Holy Spirit, through you for me this morning. Why I know this is because I felt so unwell & like I would not cope. I think the Flu Vac I had recently has given me Flu symptoms, & its just too much for my nervous system atm with other MH health/Chronic pain issues I am going through.
I remember many years ago when I had similar health problems, when I was going through a time of physical abuse from my x-partner, who frightened me so much that I ran away to where I live now. That's how stressful it was at that time. Anyway, why I told you that is I am at that same level of stress atm, & its so difficult to deal with.
The song you posted for me is spot on, & had helped me more than you realize, the words are giving me GOD strength, as I have grown to trust100% in ABBA Father .
GOD BLESS your precious heart, my beautiful friend, thank you.
@greenpea !!
I adore you Sweetest Ever Pea!
Your Friend Forever & a day!
Bella XXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOO
🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

EternalFlame
Senior Contributor

I have a wide range of songs I listen to, depending on my mood.

Everything from Queen to Disturbed, Evanescence, to Fall Out Boy. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance