Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

oops wait maybe i didn't say it right - i meant i am here to chat just jumping around threads as well hehe @Sunnyside226 what'd you want to chat about, anything on your mind? 😊

Sure @Sunnyside226 you can ask me whatever you like!

@Shaz51 oh yay, a win!! Hope this evening is super chill for you both 😁

Yes @rav3n , 32 degrees here where I am and in summer Cooktown will be hot 😎

Yes coffee ️ time in the morning my @Sunnyside226 😊

Watching opal hunters 

And then gem 💎 hunters @Jynx 😁

How about you 

@Shaz51  I'll be here in the morning for our coffee together  if you want 🌞  

@Jynx  will it be ok if I chat to you?  But on the other page.  How your cats?  

It was 32C here in WA today too @Shaz51 Will be mid-30's later this week.

Adge

@Adge , @Sunnyside226 , @Jynx , @rav3n 

1000004180.jpg

1000004116.jpg

Yeah of course @Sunnyside226 you can chat to me wherever you like - if you want a different thread just tag me there?

My cats are great! Lemme go find some pics 😁

Oh WOW @Shaz51 did you grow those? They're gorgeous!! The second photo, are they lillies? Never seen red ones before!

Yes the second photo is a lilly @Jynx 

1000003858.jpg

@Glisten ha ha, not even going there to steal stuff! You sound like my ex, I have memories of him and his best mate retrieving things from the back of exs' ute that I didn't see go through the checkout....

Bunnings Midvegas is my go to store. I love it. I have spent many an hour (and many a dollar) there. They have the snag snizzle on Saturdays too. One Christmas mum asked me what to suggest for my aunt and family to get me. I said a Bunnings Voucher. Ended up forgetting the voucher and spending the money anyway, then had to go back of course to spend the voucher.

Sarah Tonin, I love that. I was talking to a mate of my brothers' today, we both agreed that people without MI have no idea what we go through. Now I'm going to buy MR dark choc without guilt and say it's for my friend Sarah Tonin. heh heh.

How did lawyer business go? I've had you on my mind today and wondered how you were going.

What stage are you at with everything?
Are U OK or do I need to send the boys around to the ex Mr Glisten? Or the lawyer? Or with a basket of muffins to you?

Apologies for the delay I've been feeling very meh today but did have a decent weekend at least.

Much love, hugs, prayers, muffins, chocolate, whatever you need, you got it xo 😍 

@rav3n   chat about anything. Do you pets?    Do you drink coffee? 

Are you going to take your kids out trick or treating?