Skip to main content

Re: Best Friends Club

Hello @Louie333 😊

How are you tonight 

Hi @Shaz51 😊 Ridiculously shy as always about coming and say hi. Must try and get over that. We have a new rescue kitten, delightfully uplifting little ball of claws and needle sharp teeth. Sitting high on a stool. x

@Shaz51 Your garden pictures are so beautiful. 

A new kitten @Louie333 , how lovely 

Have you taken a photo of him / her xx

You can always tag me my friend 🧡 

New rescue kitten who we think was only 4 weeks old when she arrived. Poor wee thing. Doing well now😊Tosh & PearlTosh & PearlBabysitting hound.Babysitting hound.

Thank you @Shaz51 Yes, lots of pictures, Pearl is very fond with the hound, it's very sweet. 

Pearl looks soo contented there ☺️ which is soo lovely 😍 @Louie333 

Furbabies are soo awesome :ok_hand: 

@Jynx , 

wowww love those lilies @Shaz51 😍

Thanks @rav3n 😊 love them popping up 

1000003805.jpg

@Louie333 @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Sunnyside226 @Jynx @Glisten @ArraDreaming @Bill16 @TAB   @Meowmy  @Spirit_Healer @PeppyPatti and please forgive me anyone I've missed.

Popping by to say hi to everyone and hoping you're doing well.

@Jynx thank you for sharing your story a couple of days ago, it made me feel like someone else understands. Hope you're healing and if okay with you I'll add you to my prayer list xx

I had a pleasant weekend, caught up with the shopping and have another trip to Bunnings planned. They are going to get to know me by name soon! I also saw my favourite crazy cat lady. 

My dad wants me to spread his ashes in outback SA and I asked my friend if she would come along. She agreed and as she has done the scattering of ashes thing for her mum and I haven't I thought she would be the perfect person to accompany me. And that we've known each other for 50 years helps too.

Today I've pretty much done nothing and like I think I mentioned in another post, I feel guilty about doing absolutely nothing until the afternoon. Now I have a list of things I want to do but as it is getting late I feel I will have to wait until tomorrow now and pray I don't feel as unmotivated as I did today. I can't even blame the weather as it was a warm sunny day in the valley of the swans.

I look forward to hearing what everyone has been up to, I hope y'all are as well as can be expected and that the deity/karma or what ever you believe shines its light upon you 💜🙏 xx