Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten I am not sure about SAD although my depression is always worse in winter so maybe. My dad mentioned once that he thought he had SAD.

Vitamin D huh? I will definitely check that out, thanks my gorgeous Tomaatti.

Have you tried the tinted lenses for dyslexia? I heard about an optician whose sons were both dyslexic and the lenses helped them immensely. Like anything though, mental conditions are never one size fits all.

Having said that, after the initial trial of antidepressants I am only on my 3rd and have been for nearly 20 years. The dosage was increased a couple of times but by and large I am grateful my drug regime has remained the same.

I did the good old Dr Google search for infrared light and most reports are positive.....now I'm going to see if I can hunt down a lamp. Wonder if eBay sells them?! 

Just got my rates notice EEEKS! @ENKELI @TAB @Glisten @Historylover

Have been sitting in the sunshine and just posted a letter. Saw a homeless man. Wondered whether i should approach him and buy him a pie or drink from the cafe. Decided against it after he started behaving strangely. Had to think of my own safety in this instance. We are getting more and more homeless people out this way, its a poor area. The last homeless person I saw was near a bus stop walking down the street with a doona draped over his shoulders. It looked like he was going to approach me but he changed his mind. Many of them are MI and unmedicated and/or are on drugs. After speaking with @tonys you just wish you could do something but you kind of have to think of yourself and your safety if you are unaccompanied. You just don't know which way its going to go

@SmilingGecko it's a hard one. You want to help if you can but you also need to keep yourself safe. There are homeless people in my area as well. I offered to help one guy and he gave me a mouthful of abuse. Another one told me he chose to be homeless. It makes me mad for the legitimate people who are doing it so hard. Go with your instinct, I think that's the best option x

Oh my @ENKELI that is really awful. I'm sorry you were faced with such abrasive situations from the homeless. Certainly makes you wonder. I guess you are right.  You have to protect yourself from being verbally abused, dismissed or even attacked

very good @ENKELI i am going to do some detectiving was supposed to be rung by govt dept today the said 'bet 8 and 12' i gave up and went to bed at 1.30, get up 1h45 later ..No Call have screensshot of booking, yes, right month, asume right year, guess they are going to say dont have my number now or something lol ..

god it sh!ts me when this idiot thing thinks deleting 4 lines txt a useful shortcut @SmilingGecko  yes, stay away from them

Hello @TAB thats pretty poor form not ringing someone when they say they are going to. Youve been waiting the best part of a day to hear back from these people! I think the way things are you can be waiting forever to speak to someone on the phone. Mars (aggression, violence, attacks) dips into Gemini (anything to do communication, internet etc) by the 28th August so lots of people will be losing it. I'll have to check how long this ingress placement goes for. I notice this whenever mars goes retrograde that peoples tempers really flare and people are agitated annoyed. Its not going to be nice

Good afternoon @Tilz @SmilingGecko @TAB @ENKELI @Glisten @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Faith-and-Hope @tyme @PeppyPatti @Snowie @Appleblossom @Historylover and all forumites here this afternoon. I hope your day has gone well for you.

It’s been a sunny day here in Melbourne and despite a slow start, I’ve been relatively productive. I’ve had to take my cat - Mitz- to the vet this afternoon and she seems to be improving despite her blood sugar level being slightly high (Mitz has been diagnosed with diabetes, pancreatitis and triarditis on Monday night). I’ve spoken to my Tafe and have been awarded my certificate in leisure and health and have spoken to the wellbeing officer who wants to keep in contact with me despite not being enrolled at the tafe anymore which is great as the officer has helped my mental health immensely over the past 12 months. I’m now working at knitting 10 beanies for her to go with the food packages she allocates for students in need at the campus which she is very grateful to accept so now I’ve got something to do, especially since I’ve been very stressed over Mitz these past few days. I’ve also been knitting other items such as a kids jumper and baby beanies these past few weeks since finishing my placement for Tafe as well. At least with knitting, I’m being productive and it gives me a nice feeling knowing I’m helping others to keep warm, since I can’t donate financially to people and have plenty of wool to create things.

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

hope it all turns out okay @Judi9877 

i wont be sitting around waiting for phone to ring for 5 hours again @SmilingGecko  they can go jump