Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@Bill16  No doubt about that. I remember you saying that you saw someone from your distant past.

They were amazed how much you had transformed your life.

It is a massive and ongoing accomplishment @Bill 

How did you do it?

Was there one particular thing that made a difference?

I need some inspiration mate.

G

Well I just say to my self that I'm not clean,I choose to do what want I want whenever I 

want,I just choose to do it not very often @Glisten if that makes sense I dunno 

@Bill16 @TAB @StuF hey cool friends, having a nap. Got a dinner party to go to tonight. Hope you're all okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

cold and rainy here @Meowmy  guess its Winter hey lol  cat appeared cos of rain, is asleep somewhere after stuffing face ..

Hello cool friend @Meowmy I hope you have a good time at dinner party 

Have a good nap and party @Meowmy !

hey @Bill16 it was a drama, my new framing gun jammed because the nails where too small, they cost me $60 for the nails, i got the cornice up but i had to nail it in by hand. luckily i didn't damage the ceiling, my hammering is not great.

@TAB so cute re cat. @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, had shower and blow dried hair. Having more nap before make up. Take care all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

just split 2 more bags wood @Meowmy  was just about getting one one upswing as well at one stage. overstriking fixed seems @Glisten 

that woke me up hey.

enjoy your nap Meowmy

@TAB well done tabby re wood. Hope you can persist with 🏋️‍♂️ 💪.  Will be really good and can chop more wood ha