Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: All alone

take your time @lilliepop just talk about the things your most comfortable with, even jsut general chit chat if that is what helps. we are here listening
Former-Member
Not applicable

@lolliepopHeartWoman Wink

Just 4  U!Woman Very Happy

I hope this makes you smile!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo  🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8sZcmQr6KY

Related image

love my lollipops

@lolliepop 🙂

how are you today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

@lolliepopHeartWoman Very HappyXO

It's your day to get showered with Lollie Pops!

Enjoy! Woman Wink

Love & Hugs!

Bella XO   🙂

Hi out @outlander

I'm ok. Iv had a very hard week. I had to he home my beloved dog because he was to aggressive toward the kids and was attacking the kids . So he had to go. It was so hard. It hurt me so much.

It on the other hand i did go and buy another little pup. I cant live without a furbaby. He I so cute. Love him so much but I also miss my old so much to. It makes me really upset when I think of him.

sorry to hear that @lolliepop
i dont take any agression from any animal lightly esp when it comes to kids so i think you done the right thing. i hope your new pup is good and doesnt eat to many of your shoes either!

So I have an exam in 2 days that I havent even studied for. How I'm I meant to do it. I have to get at least 50% but of course I want it hight than that. 

I have so shot around the house to do as well

.  I'm so stressed out. My head is spinning. How am I meant to do this. I have one kids home with a chest infection.  I need to clean the house. I need to do washing. Dishes. Dinner. Fold up cloths. It never ends. Then how am I meant to study. 

Does any one have ideas of how I can sort my day out where I need to study and clean

it can be super hard @lolliepop
perhaps split your study and chores up? so do a load of washing and while that is on, study then hang out the washing and then study, then do another chore, back to studies...

would that work for you? that way you cn do some cleaning and also studying. i always found studying at night was the best for me and would fit in around 2 each night

@Snowie @Shaz51 @Former-Member @CheerBear @Former-Member may have some other suggestions?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance